Is it OK that I hate la la Land?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What a piece of garbage, I finally decided to take a look since I'm not a big fan of musicals, even though I loved sing street. Dindt make it to the end of this movie! The camera angles and everything looks very well made, and I'm a fan of the actors, but I don't understand how it got so much buzz and Oscar's. Any one liked it and can make me watch again?

Don't worry, buns. I hate it too and I have not seen it. Seems like a movie for :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

I haven't even seen it and can confirm that I also hate it. Fuck musicals!!

I don't watch things like that because I have a penis and self-respect

Only reason for a straight male to see that movie is to get a BJ afterwards

That's not the one with the black people is it? Should be fine.

It sucks which is specifically why I haven't seen it

Didn't it win an oscar or something? Besides hearing that I've never heard of it in my life and I have no intentions of seeing whatever it is.

I'm with you. The movie was made for homosexuals and old people.

is that the one people pretend to like to pick up girls, or the one people pretend to like to be progressive about gay black people

What a piece of garbage, I finally decided to take a look since I'm not a big fan of musicals, even though I loved sing street. Dindt make it to the end of this movie! The camera angles and everything looks very well made, and I'm a fan of the actors, but I don't understand how it got so much buzz and Oscar's. Any one liked it and can make me watch again?

Yes, absolutely. Hate it with your whole heart bruh.

"Musicals suck."

Yet Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Little Shop of Horrors was awesome.

"Musicals suck."

Yet Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Little Shop of Horrors was awesome.
No they all sucked too but are now generally considered nostalgic.

Same goes for Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Holy shit! Bite your shit covered tongue!

Lol I knew I should have put a duck and cover meme after that comment.

Not to take anything away from those movies. I just hate musicals.

Back