Is it more impressive to be a well-rounded Sherdogger?

This is gay.

Side bar: how they fuck did OT douches whom don’t even like MMA end up on this website in the first place?

Does that Kardashians girl only watch the occasional weigh-in just to scope out a bulge?
I think we all liked MMA at first, before we discovered that our true passion was shit-posting

I think we all liked MMA at first, before we discovered that our true passion was shit-posting

Came for the MMA and stayed for the post-whoring?

I guess it makes sense then why they are crying so hard about FraserB’s banning.

What’s more impressive are the posters that stick to only one sub forum.

I visited the MT kick boxing thread, and saw posters I never knew existed

z6zn8fzllpjy.png
lol

Go to the warroom - it's like the heavies but with tonnes more racism and degenerates

Every forum is equally lame and similar in metaphor to the rotting corpse of an elderly trash person.

This is gay.

Side bar: how they fuck did OT douches whom don’t even like MMA end up on this website in the first place?

Does that Kardashians girl only watch the occasional weigh-in just to scope out a bulge?
I’ll have you know I watch the fights. Sometimes.

To scope out a bulge of course

I’ll have you know I watch the fights. Sometimes.

To scope out a bulge of course

How’d you end up at Sherdog?

Was it something other than fight-related sport news?

Just curious as I’ve always been fascinated by those who frequent this site yet seem to care little for the fight game.

How’d you end up at Sherdog?

Was it something other than fight-related sport news?

Just curious as I’ve always been fascinated by those who frequent this site yet seem to care little for the fight game.
@LEGS MAHONEY told me about it and would show me threads here.

I came for the MMA discussion, I stayed for @Clippy and @Zer - Mayberry's finest

This is gay.

LMAO you claim to be an old "OT guy"

your story keeps getting more pitiful by the post

LMAO you claim to be an old "OT guy"

your story keeps getting more pitiful by the post

Dude r u stalking me or something.

I figured you’d be passed out by now from pizza and malt liquor.

Can you hook me up with free Lil’ Ceez? I tip well.

Dude r u stalking me or something.

I figured you’d be passed out by now from pizza and malt liquor.

Can you hook me up with free Lil’ Ceez? I tip well.

Didn't read but I bet you're rustled LOL

Back