Is it me or is the Mayweather vs McGregor fight losing steam?

I think most of us around here are just simply getting bored of each sides' breakdowns of the fight. The Conor crowd believes he will win, and the Floyd crowd believes he will win. As such, each side gives their specific breakdowns and posts videos from youtube to try and sway others.

We all just need to stop analyzing the fight and just wait for it to happen.
I agree. I think many fans will be happy to just get it over with. Also Conor fans I believe think he will lose as well they are just reaching for what little advantage and hope they can to convince themselves he could do it.

Media telling everybody that this fight is not something you should be into, people eat what they are fed these days. Got to fit in on Reddit.

how about we discuss actual fighting on sherdog and not business & advertising lol

Not singling you out or anything but I see a lot of people post on here, "Why do people care about buyrates and money etc", I don't understand why these people care about what other people care about. The business side of MMA/boxing is just as interesting to me as the actual fights. Sorry.

Not singling you out or anything but I see a lot of people post on here, "Why do people care about buyrates and money etc", I don't understand why these people care about what other people care about. The business side of MMA/boxing is just as interesting to me as the actual fights. Sorry.
Thats pretty gay

Thats pretty gay
lol...whats gay is you have been here on this forum 4 months and already have near 5,000 likes and 3250 messages.....

Do you work or sleep at all?

That being said I do like your avatar. American Psycho is my favorite horror flick

I wanna watch mcg knock him out and be inspired to change my life
or
drink myself to death if mayweather wins
who am I kidding, drinking myself to death whatever happens, but I wish you well on your life changes.
thank you, I get terribly addicted to all these discussions and the fight drama. But I've made progress getting balance, been editing old diaries of mine and it's been so rewarding, reading about good times and old friends, made me contact a few friends have not spoken to in a long while.

lol...whats gay is you have been here on this forum 4 months and already have near 5,000 likes and 3250 messages.....

Do you work or sleep at all?

That being said I do like your avatar. American Psycho is my favorite horror flick
[<diva2]
I thought it was comedy ?

Back