Is it legal to intentially pass gas in a fight?

Ibm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is it legal to intentionally pass gas in a fight?

If it's legal to shit your shorts you would have to think this is a no brainier...

You can't prove intention in that scenario. Nice try -2/10

One of the most underrated techniques imo.

th

I saw on youtube a while back, a grappling tournament where some guy tapped out before a triangle was even close to being set up, and then got mad mad at the dude and told him "don't fart in my face bro"

UFC champ 6 months training.

Nice resonance using the acoustics of the wooden chest. More skid marks in those tidy whiteys than one can count. Nasty basturd.

There has been a couple of times wherein a fighter shits themselves, therefore I would assume farting around it is legal.

It's becoming illegal to shit yourself and they're specifying other bodily functions so I would say that this would either be lumped under that umbrella or would be something frowned upon to say the least.

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/11/ufc-217-new-york-commission-bodily-fluid-rule-vomit-urine-bowels

What if you get into a situation like Chris Tuchscherer? It wasn't his fault he was heaving. Admittedly he didn't actually vomit but I could see it happening in the future.

What if you get into a situation like Chris Tuchscherer? It wasn't his fault he was heaving. Admittedly he didn't actually vomit but I could see it happening in the future.
That's a good question. Not sure how that would go down. Could be a No Contest perhaps or would it be a DQ one way or the other for the vomiting or the groin strike.

Back