Is it just me or is the bad guy in Superman not bad? Superman kills his own race?

Pretty much. It's funny diehard DC fans acted like there was some conspiracy. Like bitch please I LOVE Batman and Superman. If someone told me you could make a movie about them teaming up and I'd hate it, I never would have believed them. They fucked it up so bad. And they already had the blueprint from Marvel. An epic and truly puzzling failure. I don't know why they're in such a hurry to churn out these movies. Take your time. Marvel spent a decade establishing their universe.

We still haven't seen Thanos in action and people are excited as hell for it.

DC should let marvel studios make their movies

DC should let marvel studios make their movies

Right? I could just see the meeting now. "Look you want to have full control, or do you want to be rich and loved by fans?" As a comics fan Marvel makes the right decisions 9 out of 10 times. You can't ask for much more than that.

Right? I could just see the meeting now. "Look you want to have full control, or do you want to be rich and loved by fans?" As a comics fan Marvel makes the right decisions 9 out of 10 times. You can't ask for much more than that.

Yeah even with some of the less desirable marvel moments they knock it out of the park when it counts the most. They even make movies about much lesser known characters turning them into pop culture phenomenons.

Yeah even with some of the less desirable marvel moments they knock it out of the park when it counts the most. They even make movies about much lesser known characters turning them into pop culture phenomenons.

I was talking with someone in another thread about this the other day. Imo in the last ten years, Iron Man 2 and 3, and Thor 1 and 2 range from good to mediocre. Everything else is somewhere from good to fucking amazing. And GOTG, Dr. Strange, and Ant Man were enormous risks. Marvel has some goddamn balls and it's great. They're really trying to put out some diverse movies.

I wish SO FUCKING BAD they could get the rights to the X-Men back. They're my favorite characters and if they used the ultra popular 90's lineup they could make all the dollars. There are a lot of people that grew up with the (fucking awesome) cartoon that are anywhere from their mid 20's to mid 30's now. Can you imagine the hype of an X-men vs Avengers movie? Heads would explode.

I was talking with someone in another thread about this the other day. Imo in the last ten years, Iron Man 2 and 3, and Thor 1 and 2 range from good to mediocre. Everything else is somewhere from good to fucking amazing. And GOTG, Dr. Strange, and Ant Man were enormous risks. Marvel has some goddamn balls and it's great. They're really trying to put out some diverse movies.

I wish SO FUCKING BAD they could get the rights to the X-Men back. They're my favorite characters and if they used the ultra popular 90's lineup they could make all the dollars. There are a lot of people that grew up with the (fucking awesome) cartoon that are anywhere from their mid 20's to mid 30's now. Can you imagine the hype of an X-men vs Avengers movie? Heads would explode.

Or a team up against Dr Doom and a cabal of other villains. Also including the FF4.

I think Thor is the hardest movie to make out of the characters. It's hard subject matter to make some what believable on the big screen. I think this upcoming Thor movie will turn the franchise around. Thor 2 underperformed and Ragnarok looks like it will be a hell of a good time

Or a team up against Dr Doom and a cabal of other villains. Also including the FF4.

I think Thor is the hardest movie to make out of the characters. It's hard subject matter to make some what believable on the big screen. I think this upcoming Thor movie will turn the franchise around. Thor 2 underperformed and Ragnarok looks like it will be a hell of a good time

Getting Thor away from Earth and in the mix with Hulk is very smart. Tbh he's kind of a boring character. The fun is in how powerful he is and the high level guys he can mix it up with. Thor vs Hulk is something every comic fan has wanted to see forever. I also have high hopes this will end the Thor trilogy on a high note. I think it's going to be way more interesting than the other 2 movies.

The rumor of Marvel getting the rights to FF is really interesting. They are great characters and Doom is one of the best villains ever, in any genre. People that only watch the movies don't know how badly they've fucked those characters over. A marvel version of the FF, including their rogues gallery, could easily be a billion dollar franchise in the right hands.

I wish Marvel would just come in with the dump truck of cash and get ALL the rights back. Fuck Fox, anything good that's come out has been in spite of them. They suck dick at making comic book movies.

Getting Thor away from Earth and in the mix with Hulk is very smart. Tbh he's kind of a boring character. The fun is in how powerful he is and the high level guys he can mix it up with. Thor vs Hulk is something every comic fan has wanted to see forever. I also have high hopes this will end the Thor trilogy on a high note. I think it's going to be way more interesting than the other 2 movies.

The rumor of Marvel getting the rights to FF is really interesting. They are great characters and Doom is one of the best villains ever, in any genre. People that only watch the movies don't know how badly they've fucked those characters over. A marvel version of the FF, including their rogues gallery, could easily be a billion dollar franchise in the right hands.

I wish Marvel would just come in with the dump truck of cash and get ALL the rights back. Fuck Fox, anything good that's come out has been in spite of them. They suck dick at making comic book movies.

Yeah I said in another thread marvel will make the FF, fun, modern, fresh and most Importantly fun.

Turn a blind eye for hot tits at the risk of a nuclear strike?

IMG_9963.JPG

Zod was a decent villain. He had motivations that were understandable and with which you could partially identify. Man of Steel worked in a number of ways that it doesn't get much credit for. Superman was still the better person and did the right thing, but Zod wasn't the typical monster or mustache twirler you get in most comic book movies.

I haven't really paid any attention to any if this but....

Aren't Zod and Superman just doing what they're programmed to do?

So you've got two memes, predetermination and global warming.

So that we are going to kill ourselves and are slaves to that fate?

I haven't really paid any attention to any if this but....

Aren't Zod and Superman just doing what they're programmed to do?

So you've got two memes, predetermination and global warming.

So that we are going to kill ourselves and are slaves to that fate?

It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.

Zod was birthed with the task of ensuring his people's survival. Good and bad are relative terms in this instance.

Consider him like a computer program just running a script. He was doing what he was programmed to do.

It's like setting an alarm clock and then calling it bad when it goes off.

So you mean Agent Smith is actually Zod 2.0?
Smith outlive his purpose as a program.

The newest Superman movie with Henry Cavill is playing. I have seen it before

It got me thinking.

General Zod at the end of the day wants his race to survive, yes that likely means at the expense of the human race living. However, General Zod wanting his race of people to survive at the expense of us homo-sapiens isn't that crazy. We as homo-sapiens aren't even unified and have routinely done a lot to destroy our planet and other species.

Superman who is an alien in the end decides to turn against General Zod and aides the humans in destroying Zod and his followers who are the only ones capable of restarting their race.

So Superman chose to help genocide his people from existence.

Sweet!

No they are not capable of restarting their race.. Their would be a genetic bottleneck with only a handful of people. If I am not mistaken there are not that many Kryptonian survivors.

Sure. Continue being a god or just be another Kryptonian. He knew what he was doing. The Boy Scout image is a facade until he decides to go Injustice on the humans.

That right there, is why I supported Lex Luthor. Sure that duded did some shit, but in the end he knows what the reality is with Superman. Injustice is a real look into that possibility, and superman is just one bad day away from being a God we cant deal with..

Guess I'm the only man alive that at least enjoyed those newer Supe movies.
I dislike Superman for always being a bitch, and then he at least kills someone, so that's a nice change of pace.

Still, they were fun flicks to me.

Considering there are about 4 kryptonians left i'd say Zod was more of a retard than anything.

And I count one bird so that's alot of gang banging for their race to thrive lol

Back