Is it just me or is taco bell pretty good

Emergency number for Taco Bell

- Nine Juan Juan

Gd59Uf5.gif

me when i eat healthy.... jk

It looks nothing like that in person and tastes horrific. Fuck Taco Bell. I'll go Burger King if I feel like eating shit fast food.

I quite enjoy Taco Bell. Food snobs will say it's terrible, but it's not. As an aside, I went to Mexico a few years back and the food paled in comparison to Taco Bell.

What about the Millennial fast food joints? Or are they not technically considered fast food? Places like Chipotle, Culvers, Polo Tropical?

I consider those places "semi-fast food"

My wife is a foodie but she has a soft spot for taco bell

The thing is, it takes about 8 bucks for a solid individual to get full off Taco Bell.

With that same money, you could go to a real Mexican place and get a legit burrito with solid meat and real flavors.

In other words, buying Taco Bell boggles my mind if getting a real burrito is an option.

Btw, if you buy taco cooking sauce, that small packet at the grocery store, and mix it with ground beef, it taste exactly like Taco Bell. So you could make your own nachos at home for low price and high taste.

Taco Bell is the GOAT of fast food and if you don't enjoy eating there I don't think I can be your friend.

btw....nacho supreme > nacho bell grande

Someone is begging for the Banhammer.

Going out in style too.

<{silvanormal}>

<{silvanormal}>

The thing is, it takes about 8 bucks for a solid individual to get full off Taco Bell.

With that same money, you could go to a real Mexican place and get a legit burrito with solid meat and real flavors.

In other words, buying Taco Bell boggles my mind if getting a real burrito is an option.

Btw, if you buy taco cooking sauce, that small packet at the grocery store, and mix it with ground beef, it taste exactly like Taco Bell. So you could make your own nachos at home for low price and high taste.

This is a good point. Cooking at home is more economical in general, though. But Taco Bell is definitely one of the more pricier fast food places. Their box deals aren't so bad, I guess.

Whatever you do don't eat it hungover...I'm warning you

Back