Is it just me or did DC absolutely roast Jones

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones had nothing for DC, idk if its that Jones is without his steroids but he was talking very feminine than usual and his comebacks were weak. He seemed very thrown off at DC's heel approach and the crowd in favor of DC. Jones looked a little shook imo, he even let DC throw a water bottle at him and call him a bitch.

Now I do believe Jones was on peds when he fought DC and I can't see a clean Jones beating such a beast. Their fight was extremely competitive and without Jones having an advantage, I just can't see him getting past him.

Ya I think he was kinda put off by how much more the crowd was on DC's side this time

He had nothing for DC? He basically told DC he did coke one weekend and beat him the next.

That line alone was better than all of the weak shit DC said combined.

Jones turned out to be very fake throughout the last several years. That's how I see it.
Very good fighter, but a mess as a person to say the least.

Hopefully DC whoops him.

And IF Jones was on something, I don't see him beating motivated DC.

All I know is, Jones doesn't deny taking steroids or doing cocaine, but he does deny sandblasting prostitutes.

I mean DC hits lower than the belt. Calling a guy a junkie in this day and age really isn't all that cool.

Their banter for whatever reason always gets me excited though. Something about DC's corniness cracks me up.

He probably grew up just a little after all of that shit he went threw and now doesn't have the 12 yo. mentality to rely on. Jones was always very childish in his expressions.

Gotten to. Post usada JBJ gets slam Koed through the canvas.

He had nothing for DC? He basically told DC he did coke one weekend and beat him the next.

That line alone was better than all of the weak shit DC said combined.
No not really, plus he did more than coke

Jones had nothing for DC, idk if its that Jones is without his steroids but he was talking very feminine than usual and his comebacks were weak. He seemed very thrown off at DC's heel approach and the crowd in favor of DC. Jones looked a little shook imo, he even let DC throw a water bottle at him and call him a bitch.

Now I do believe Jones was on peds when he fought DC and I can't see a clean Jones beating such a beast. Their fight was extremely competitive and without Jones having an advantage, I just can't see him getting past him.

Way off, once jones dropped the i beat you after a weekend of cocaine the door was shut.

Triggered dc back stage was fun to watch too, ive never seen a guy get so triggered any time they interact with another individual like dc does when hes around jones.

Jones looks like a legit crackhead in the screenshot in the op. LMFAO. I mean.. I know he IS a crackhead..but still....dam son.

Way off, once jones dropped the i beat you after a weekend of cocaine the door was shut.

Triggered dc back stage was fun to watch too, ive never seen a guy get so triggered any time they interact with another individual like dc does when hes around jones.
That line was lame, lol at triggered, DC just wanted to punk Jones, threw a water bottle at him. I doubt jones said anything about his kids.

Jones will be pumped full of vitamins for the rematch and he'll whoop DC again...

DC will be on the same junk but it ain't gonna save him from getting sonned.

Back