Is it just me.... (merged threads)

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
its a little overwhelming, it makes it hard to see the threads.

ya it kind of caught me off guard, it might have even passed to side mount

I now find myself constantly leaning to the right.

Ten years from now, Jeff's going to be getting my chiropractic bills in the mail.

Love the Fight Finder, hate the side ads and newslinks. I would rather have some more horizontal banner ads than that.

This is HORRIBLE, please change it. It's very counfusing.

I like the fact that I can access Fight Finder from the forums. But don't have any need for the news links. There has to be a way to put the FF thing at the top of bottom of the page and just get rid of the news links/ads.

If enough people agree, will it go away? I doubt it but I do not like it much either.

Get rid of it! It's terrible! It just greatly compresses the actual reading area on the forums! 5 stupid news items and a popup arent worth it! Seriously, this is absolutely repellant to the eye.

bandwith is expensive, would you rather this be a pay site.

although i would prefer the advertisement to be on the right side instead

I can't see any ads on websites anywhere for some reason. I guess my comp blocks it or whatever.

I think the new format will take some getting used to, but eventually it'll be fine.

wesleyTX13 said:
If enough people agree, will it go away? I doubt it but I do not like it much either.

wait, you have a paid membership and can still see it, , PWNED !

It's like the Kenny Rogers Roasters sign from Seinfeld....BAD ADVERTISEMENT! MESS YOU UP!

Back