Is it good for women's tennis that Serena is still one of the best players?

womens tennis is one of the few female sports that is actually more fun to watch usually than the mens. i mean, i guess you could watch isner and anderson serve 5000 aces and never have points go more than 2 or 3 shots.

females dont have to be as good as men to be fun to watch. they just have to not suck like they do in the wnba. womens figure skating and gymnastics are not at the level of men, but they are fun to watch (olympics only).

but yea, you actually seem like the one who is the pathetic loser

Ok you watch gymnastics and figure skating. I watch sports. We are just different.

Tom Brady, Floyd Mayweather, hell Roger Federer. There are plenty of examples of men playing well past the accepted prime and doing extremely well and it not hurting the sport.

Simona Halep had glorious bobs before she chopped them off.

Simona Halep had glorious bobs before she chopped them off.
Wait, she got a reduction?

Edit: After a quick Google image search it appears so lol.

Simona-_Halep-_Bra-_Size.jpg

Simona-_Halep-current.jpg

Lol at Sharapova. Beat Serena twice in 2004, literally has never beaten her again in her career. But yeah, she's hotter.
A lot of people, including myself, disagree. She has nice height but her face is fairly plain and dumpy.
Maria+Sharapova+2018+Australian+Open+Draw+QGYcLQv0_q-l.jpg

Serena isn't a supermodel either, but her dominance makes her more attractive and she has objectively better genetics.

Last edited:
Difference between Federer and Williams dominating is Williams is about the only star the female sport has, once she is gone everyone (who doesn't already) can go back to not caring. There are still plenty of stars after Federer in the male sport.

I suppose it's good for generating interest in the sport especially in the US. It also saves people on ESPN from botching Russian and eastern European names.

Based on highlights from the final her footwork looked terrible. That's a pretty good sign of being out of shape. As mentioned earlier the disparity between her serve and all the other women is significant, and that is the primary reason she will always have a shot. I almost had to root against Kerber because her serve motion is pathetic.

Difference between Federer and Williams dominating is Williams is about the only star the female sport has, once she is gone everyone (who doesn't already) can go back to not caring. There are still plenty of stars after Federer in the male sport.
only nadal and djokoavic and both are wrong end of 30 and near the end, so is murray.

Wait, she got a reduction?

Edit: After a quick Google image search it appears so lol.

Simona-_Halep-_Bra-_Size.jpg

Simona-_Halep-current.jpg
lol. top one is not halep
A lot of people, including myself, disagrees. She has nice height but her face is fairly plain and dumpy.
Maria+Sharapova+2018+Australian+Open+Draw+QGYcLQv0_q-l.jpg

Serena isn't a supermodel either, but her dominance makes her more attractive and she has objectively better genetics.

i dont think sharapova is hot at all. she is like taylor swift. some people think if you are tall and blonde, that automatically makes you hot. sharapova is plain jane as it gets

I'm not much of a tennis fan in general, so I really only watch if hot Euro chicks are involved. So no.

lol. top one is not halep

i dont think sharapova is hot at all. she is like taylor swift. some people think if you are tall and blonde, that automatically makes you hot. sharapova is plain jane as it gets
Taylor Swift is legit attractive though. Sharapova wouldn't get a second look without her height. Nothing wrong with that though, work with what youre given.

Sharapova looks like ivanka

Not hot

I agree with Graves on this one. Sooner she's gone the better.

i specified in the Olympics. I work in combat sports, you just talk about them on a forum. yes, we are different

You work in them? Well get me a damn sammich ha hahahahaah

Was it supposed to be some amazing feat or brag that you are a towel boy for jock league boxing?? Gtfo I would smash you hahahaha

You work in them? Well get me a damn sammich ha hahahahaah

Was it supposed to be some amazing feat or brag that you are a towel boy for jock league boxing?? Gtfo I would smash you hahahaha
my bad. i forgot you are a silver bet on a karate forum.

Tom Brady, Floyd Mayweather, hell Roger Federer. There are plenty of examples of men playing well past the accepted prime and doing extremely well and it not hurting the sport.

Yes, but they aren't obviously out of shape because they just had a kid. Time may have slowed them but they still had a good amount of fitness.

Serena doesn't look like she is in shape and she is old for a women's player, isn't she?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back