Is it ever ok for Civilians to Fight/Shoot @ Police Officers, who are a danger to society?

You know, I thought maybe people were fucking around when they said Jack said CNN was biased TOWARDS Trump. I found that harrowing quote myself. My life will never be the same again.

Same dude said Clinton is not corrupt.

And he wonders why we shit all over him.

He's been humiliated so many times that he just ignores 99% of the people who disagree with him, and preaches to the 3 people in the War Room who actually like him about how honest he is. What a sad little man. :(

It's not justifiable because we need the institution. It's the same reason it's wrong to kill the president. It's not that it's totally wrong to kill a bad president- it has a lot of good points going for it- but it's wrong to attack the institution of the government. There are plenty of cops, politicians, etc. that have done enough harm to deserve death. One bad mayor does far more damage to society than one cold-blooded murder. Why shouldn't he die? Well, there isn't a good argument for him personally. He does deserve to die. But we don't deserve to destroy our institutions. We don't deserve lynch mobs and assassins and chaos. We deserve an ordered and just society that recognizes institutions that we all benefit from. In other words, you shouldn't kill cops because it's uncivilized.

I understand what you are saying but in some of my scenerio's your life is in danger....If a cop is acting like a criminal, threatening your life at this juncture...Shouldn't you stand up for your rights and for your life?

I totally understand that in the court, you will most likely be fucked considering the bias.

I understand what you are saying but in some of my scenerio's your life is in danger....If a cop is acting like a criminal, threatening your life at this juncture...Shouldn't you stand up for your rights and for your life?

I totally understand that in the court, you will most likely be fucked considering the bias.

Taking out one piece of shit doesn't hurt the institution at all. In fact, you're just doing everybody a favour.

It is men's blind faith in institutions and authority that drives them towards the path of ruin. Just see Naziland or USSR.

You know, I thought maybe people were fucking around when they said Jack said CNN was biased TOWARDS Trump. I found that harrowing quote myself. My life will never be the same again.

I seen a shitload of CNN during the time of the election(CNN is absolute crap btw, they talk about the same shit over and over).....and he is the reason trump won...Not because people saw thru CNN's bias BS and people grew tired of it like right wingers say but because of these 2 reasons.

1. They literally covered trump 24/7 since he first started...I mean literally(they still do)...This was free ads for trump...he brought in ratings...Now I know you will say that they were talking shit about em, but that is not true...They always televised his rally speeches, where nobody talked shit about em, and it was literally just trump talking...They didn't do that for other a lot of other canidates.

2. CNN always has a pro trump person....Always. Anytime Trump did or said something retarded, they always had the right wing panel justifying whatever he was saying...Sure they also had pundits who were against trump but when people are watching at home, and they hear Pro Trump pundits excuse everything, it works....Those Pro-Trump Pundits are literally pro trolls, and they did a great job of downplaying everything.

Michael moore hits the nail it on the head....The Media created trump...I time stamped the video but that video is really good, and is actually a pro trump video lol.

That's a tricky spot but your life has to actually be in danger. We don't get that George Zimmerman standard. Let me put it this way- you are presumed absolutely guilty, unlike any other crime. Probably best to comply with the ass beating.

As the good ol' boys of America say: Its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

In a situation of self-preservation absolutely. If they pose a clear and present lethal danger to you or your family you need to put them down.

Other disputes are best handled in court.

I agree. Unless it's me in uniform, then you should totally just kill yourself because I'm a reasonable guy.

I agree. Unless it's me in uniform, then you should totally just kill yourself because I'm a reasonable guy.

Yeah you small time cops are harmless.

You simply don't have the training and skills to be a real threat.

If you do anything, even the right thing, against a cop who is transgressing, you are almost ensured they will have cover under the law. Let them carry out their abuse, record it, then sue the shit out of the department that allowed that officer on the street.

This is a sticky wicket you've brought up TS. I believe that people have a right to self-defense, and to defend other innocent people, even against authority figures. BUT where does the line get drawn? I certainly think your formulation of "who are a danger to society" is dangerously vague.

There may come a time when out of control government agents need to be dealt with but I'm not anxious to go there. Vigilante justice may be appealing but it is a Pandora's box that very well could create greater harm if opened. So the question becomes how do we know said cops are a danger to society? What give us the right to be the avenger who personally deals with said danger? What if someone decides that we have become the danger to society?

He also told me that a Rothbardian anarcho-capitalist society is actually authoritarian since you can't use the government to to have authority over your neighbors

He says a lot of dumb shit

Yeah you small time cops are harmless.

You simply don't have the training and skills to be a real threat.

You know, I agreed with you, and you had to go and be a dick, so now I am going to have to shoot a bunch of unarmed people to prove I am a threat.

It's not justifiable because we need the institution. It's the same reason it's wrong to kill the president. It's not that it's totally wrong to kill a bad president- it has a lot of good points going for it- but it's wrong to attack the institution of the government. There are plenty of cops, politicians, etc. that have done enough harm to deserve death. One bad mayor does far more damage to society than one cold-blooded murder. Why shouldn't he die? Well, there isn't a good argument for him personally. He does deserve to die. But we don't deserve to destroy our institutions. We don't deserve lynch mobs and assassins and chaos. We deserve an ordered and just society that recognizes institutions that we all benefit from. In other words, you shouldn't kill cops because it's uncivilized.
You may or may not get a visit by the secret service.....

You may or may not get a visit by the secret service.....
Wow, you're still really ticked off about me making you look like a fool earlier. Coolidge did the same thing today, felt like he had to come back at me and shit. Grow up and take your e-loss like a man.

Wow, you're still really ticked off about me making you look like a fool earlier. Coolidge did the same thing today, felt like he had to come back at me and shit. Grow up and take your e-loss like a man.
Making me look like a fool?....Bitch you picked Hillary
STFU.

Back