Is it ever ok for Civilians to Fight/Shoot @ Police Officers, who are a danger to society?

Obama

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This video got me thinking....this cop was way out of line but if the civilian had a gun permit and carried a gun....Was he justified to shoot him?

The Cop was clearly being overly aggressive and danger to that man's live. I think he was justified to shoot at him or at the very least fight back.

Also take a look at this video...If a civilian saw a cop assaulting a person like this...Should he/she intervene? This is literally the equivalent of watching a criminal assault somebody...If you saw a criminal do that, I think a lot of brave people will attack the criminal, and they would be seem as heroes.

Or how about if a Cop just starts fighting you?..Does this justify, shooting a cop if you had a gun permit/gun?

So is it ever justified for a Civilian to stand up and fight back/shoot @ out of line police officers?

I understand that under the rule of law, its not ok since the courts, always side with the police officers, no matter how wrong they are...But Im talking more about was is morally right, shouldn't a person stand up for themselves?

Or should civilians just let Cops be out of line and ruin their lives?

tumblr_mvf054wqnY1s05gn9o6_400.gif

tumblr_m9c4fvSPeC1qakh43o1_r2_500.gif
tumblr_m9c4fvSPeC1qakh43o2_r1_500.gif
2-Training-Day-quotes.gif

BTW I am not saying to shoot random cops...Im clearly talking about cops who are an immediate danger to once life.

P.S. Has there ever been a case, where a civilian either fought a cop/shot at a cop who was out of line and the courts sided with the civilian?

yeah the 'war on drugs' would be a good example

You take care of yourself and your family, then worry about the consequeses

No.

A good American is willing to sacrifice his life and passively accept a bullet from even the most crooked, rogue cop. It's about respect for the uniform.

It's never okay when a black person does it, but it's the duty of every patriotic American to arm themselves to the teeth so they can resist the government when they come for our guns (or driver's license, or property taxes or whatever).

Yes. I think the situation in Europe (police raiding the homes of critics of Islamification and sentencing them more harshly than rapists and murderers) is nearing the point where the populace will need to violently resist their own law enforcement.

What was the background on the first vid? If it was a routine no blinker stop then the cop was way out of line. If the guy had just robbed a bank and shot someone then he was probably justified. Either way the cop acted like one of those who are cops just for the power trip

Someone wearing a badge doesn't mean he isn't a piece of shit.

The police chief of the drug department in Finland was recently arrested and sentenced as one of the biggest drug-lords in Finnish history. If such a level of police corruption can take place here, it can happen anywhere.

In a situation of self-preservation absolutely. If they pose a clear and present lethal danger to you or your family you need to put them down.

Other disputes are best handled in court.

Yes. I think the situation in Europe (police raiding the homes of critics of Islamification and sentencing them more harshly than rapists and murderers) is nearing the point where the populace will need to violently resist their own law enforcement.

This is the correct answer

If anyone breaks your door down over """"""""""Islamophobia""""""""""""" you should be well within your rights to mow them down

This is the correct answer

If anyone breaks your door down over """"""""""Islamophobia""""""""""""" you should be well within your rights to mow them down
Those quotes in your sig are clearly faked.

As far as fighting the police, better to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

It's not justifiable because we need the institution. It's the same reason it's wrong to kill the president. It's not that it's totally wrong to kill a bad president- it has a lot of good points going for it- but it's wrong to attack the institution of the government. There are plenty of cops, politicians, etc. that have done enough harm to deserve death. One bad mayor does far more damage to society than one cold-blooded murder. Why shouldn't he die? Well, there isn't a good argument for him personally. He does deserve to die. But we don't deserve to destroy our institutions. We don't deserve lynch mobs and assassins and chaos. We deserve an ordered and just society that recognizes institutions that we all benefit from. In other words, you shouldn't kill cops because it's uncivilized.

Those quotes in your sig are clearly faked.

As far as fighting the police, better to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

You know, I thought maybe people were fucking around when they said Jack said CNN was biased TOWARDS Trump. I found that harrowing quote myself. My life will never be the same again.

Back