Is it dishonorable to refuse a rubber match?

Every champion would have multiple defenses if they could fight "nobodies" get bispings dick out of your mouth
what? didn't talk up bisping at all.. simply listed 4 title reigns out of dozens that have been more lackluster to me

I had originally thought Hendo was ranked 8 or 9 after doing a search of rankings at that time he wasn't even in the top 10. The fight was irrelevant when looking at it as champion fighting someone that wasn't even in the top 10 in rankings. When you look at it from a stand point of selling seats, money earnings, promoting the fight and avenging a prior devastating KO loss it was a complete success. Still got to give Bisping respect he KO'd Rockhold who was supposed to have steamrolled him and he beat Anderson Silva luckily being saved by the bell to avoid being KO'd himself. Now he fights against GSP of which he believes will be an easy fight for him. Win or lose the man beat the champion for the belt, avoided top contenders for bigger money fights which seems to be the trend with UFC champions as of late.
Take McGregor out of the equation and he's playing the game the best

Yes, Conor should give Nate the rubber match/rematch after the way he vehemently wanted the 2nd fight after losing the 1st...

No....in fact, its hilarious

"Whoever wins last wins best, biiiiitch!"

In general yes, but in Rockhold's case no, since he sat on his ass for over a year complaining he has no right to a title fight. If bisping loses or luke bumps off other contenders then yes.

Bisping is indeed the worst champ in UFC history
One title defense against a top 15 fighter is still better than 0 title defenses.

Champs worse than Bisking:
098_Germaine_de_Randamie.0.0.jpg

okhePpJW_400x400.jpg

If Bisping beats GSP, he should fight McGregor
Sherdoggers told me the only think that matters is money fights

it's not that we want the money fights, it's that it's the reality of the way the ufc is now run. bisping/whitakker is the obvious fight to make if based on merit.

In light of Bisping trolling the MW division with announcement of his potential retirement, and Rockhold making his comeback, I'm feeling like Bisping is clearly ducking his division. His first defense was against an old man devoid of his TRT. His second "defense" is against an inactive WW who has never even fought at MW. But I digress.

Part of me feels like Bisping owes Rockhold that rubber match. If I beat you, then you beat me, I feel like it's only right to meet for the third time to end the debate once and for all. Bisping retiring without the rubber match seems like a bitch move to me.

What say you?

I can't make polls.

lol

Honour

It's business. The business of getting your brains bashed in.

Just accept that nearing the end of his fighting career, Bisping wants the biggest payday possible to make all the abuse he's gone through worth it.

So many passive aggressive threads of fans butthurt Bisping is fighting GSP.

lol

Honour

It's business. The business of getting your brains bashed in.

Just accept that nearing the end of his fighting career, Bisping wants the biggest payday possible to make all the abuse he's gone through worth it.

So many passive aggressive threads of fans butthurt Bisping is fighting GSP.

I get that. As long as Bisping doesn't try to act like he built a legacy, whatever. But if he ever tries to act like he had some great career, there is too much evidence against him.

at least Bisping is being completely up front about chasing money before he retires...unlike all the bullshit artists who say "anyone, anywhere" and then turn down countless opponents.

Bisping is the lamest champ in recent memory, if not history...but I don't blame him at all for doing what he is doing in a sport where even top fighters are grossly underpaid, under appreciated, and no one gives a fuck about them when they are down or gone.

I get that. As long as Bisping doesn't try to act like he built a legacy, whatever. But if he ever tries to act like he had some great career, there is too much evidence against him.

From one DM to another, I hear ya.

AFAIK, at no point has Bisping ever hailed himself as some great fighter, or put himself on a pedestal along with the likes of Silva, GSP, Fedor or any other legend.

I think he can rightly proclaim his UFC wins record or whatever it is, but Mike like most Brits is truly self-deprecating and knows his place amongst the ranks.

He's just a squirrel trying to get his nut here.

Back