Is it a turnoff if a girl brags about men hitting on them?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Ive noticed this a lot on social media, where a woman will screenshot a convo with a guy who tried hitting on them and show it off with comments iike "dealing with men today isn dsigusting lol"

They are clearly just trying to show off to everyone that they are hot and that guys hit on them...which is strange showing of narcissism.

Imo, even though these women are very attractive, I find myself turned off by the not so subtle bragging of being sought after sexually.

Like we get it, guys hit on you. This is something that must annoy a lot of other women too, who get hit on too but dont point it out to everyone.

I find myself actually losing interest in a woman because of this.She may be beautiful, yes. But seeing her brag about men finding her attractive is a huge turnoff for me, to the point where physical attractiveness is completely negated.

What do you guys think? Turnoff or no?

Sounds like TS tried to hit on some chick and she posted about it online.

I have never seen a chick do that before...but I dont have facebook. I used to mess with IG and never saw that.

Women post a lot of stupid shit on social media. Yes it turns me off a bit. Guys post a lot of stupid shit too. Makes me think they are corny.

Any girl who has to brag about being hit on... ugh, and screen shotting convos .. just no. She is terrible. Any reasonably attractive girl is probably getting 50+ messages a day on social media, which is why they all have unrealistically inflated sense of self worth. No I’m NOT getting laid haha

I have noticed that more and more men are avoiding talking to women. Not that they are MGTOW or Red Pill. But they don't really approach women and instead they rely on social circle or mutual friend to seek relationships.

every girl does that. every girl thinks every guy is looking at them or flirting with them.

every girl does that. every girl thinks every guy is looking at them or flirting with them.
Men do this too tho. Can’t say fucking hi to them and they think you down to bang s:

I had a girl get upset with me because I turned down her advances after she told me that she had 3 guys on the go.

Imagine a guy was bragging about getting a girl's number and how much of a tool he'd look like, unless he was like 15.

Men do this too tho. Can’t say fucking hi to them and they think you down to bang s:
we are a fragile dick driven species.

i had a friend do this recently during a group event at the bar. the waitress brought us an extra beer and he starts telling us she’s into him. Bear in mind he is overweight and married.

nah cause i do the same thing but with women so we can sit around talking how hot and desirable we are then bang and eat 711 nachos

chicks bragging about guys flirting with them is the equivalent of bragging about being hydrated while drinking water

nah cause i do the same thing but with women so we can sit around talking how hot and desirable we are then bang and eat 711 nachos
This one here is a good example of a man thinking everyone wants to bang. But he’s like, special ed, so I guess it’s to be expected.

Ive noticed this a lot on social media, where a woman will screenshot a convo with a guy who tried hitting on them and show it off with comments iike "dealing with men today isn dsigusting lol"

They are clearly just trying to show off to everyone that they are hot and that guys hit on them...which is strange showing of narcissism.

Imo, even though these women are very attractive, I find myself turned off by the not so subtle bragging of being sought after sexually.

Like we get it, guys hit on you. This is something that must annoy a lot of other women too, who get hit on too but dont point it out to everyone.

I find myself actually losing interest in a woman because of this.She may be beautiful, yes. But seeing her brag about men finding her attractive is a huge turnoff for me, to the point where physical attractiveness is completely negated.

Well it’s common sense any girl who isn’t completely hideous will have men throwing dick at them everywhere they go since they are 14.

The real accomplishment is the girls who are so incredibly hot that few guys dare to hit on them.

Don’t catch feelings either way.

Seen that more than a few times.

It's worse than a humble brag, IMO

Back