Is Hunt disliked because everything he does is 1D: racial comments, training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
He calls people white so-and-so, black so-and-so. Thinks it is edgy just to blurt out racial stuff for no reason.

Refuses to learn grappling in 20 years. Was born with chin & KO Power and that's all he has today.

Pulls goofy faces with no storyline. Thinks he's Bruce Jenner with his instagram bad dad storyline.

Refuses to learn grappling in 20 years. Was born with chin & KO Power and that's all he has today.

You're completely and absolutely ignorant if you think that a person who nearly submitted Fedor and neutralized Werdum's work on the ground doesn't learn grappling.

/thread.

The guy was pretty well liked until the post 200 stuff. But, alot of people still like, and support him.

It's the pro PED faction that have a problem with the guy.

TS, you gotta try and let go of the hate

I have no problem with racism and Hunt calls out steroid cheats for the frauds that they are, so I'm a huge fan of his.

It's because all he has been doing is bitching for a while now.

He was universally liked, then all he did was piss and moan.

Hunto was saying he was going to KTFO Lesnar, steroids or not, which made sense relative to him as he competed in Pride.

He completely flipped the script and is on this crusade about pissing and moaning.

I tried to politely ask Mark to apologize to Brock Lesnar, but he told me to fuck off and blocked me. And I wasn't rude or anything

Chances of Hunt not calling TS a "bitch boi" if he sees this thread: slim to none

I tried to politely ask Mark to apologize to Brock Lesnar, but he told me to fuck off and blocked me. And I wasn't rude or anything

No, but you were ridiculous and wrong, maybe Hunt doesn't like it.

No, but you were ridiculous and wrong, maybe Hunt doesn't like it.
Well, he is constantly throws personal insults against guys like Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem. That's just a little disrespectful in my opinion

Well, he is constantly throws personal insults against guys like Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem. That's just a little disrespectful in my opinion

He blames them for cheating and one of them is being sued by him.
He claims that what they did to him is more than just verbal disrespect.

Proportions, man, proportions....

Hunt is an absolute bum tbf. Very, very overrated.

He's disliked because most "fans" today don't see a problem with drug cheating and think Mark's righteous bitching *about having his career held back by being matched with drug cheats that the McUFC knew about prior to the bouts* is just complaining.

He's a racist, homophobic asshole thug moron with a boring style.

TS, you gotta try and let go of the hate
Nah, it's "casual viewer." He just has to let go of his retarded troll gimmick.
Well, since they did cheat, they're the most at fault, even more so than the UFC. So why do you think they don't deserve disrespect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back