Is Hector Lombard still in the ufc?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Just realized the dude lost 6 in a row so far.. that has to be a ufc record for most losses in a row. Wonder if he has some kind of contract where win or lose they have to give him all his fights?

Not like he's looked terrible though, oddly enough. He put on a much better performance against Smith than Shogun did, he was beating the holy hell out of Magny and Dan before losing and his fights are almost always exciting.

It hasn't been announced he's been released, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's still in the UFC.

But he last fought only in September, so he may get his walking papers soon.

12 fights in the UFC
3 Wins
8 Losses
1 No Contest
6 Fight Losing Streak

Yea, how the fuck is he still with the UFC. I had high hopes for Lombard when he was coming into the UFC but damn, he really disappointed me.

Just realized the dude lost 6 in a row so far.. that has to be a ufc record for most losses in a row. Wonder if he has some kind of contract where win or lose they have to give him all his fights?

Not like he's looked terrible though, oddly enough. He put on a much better performance against Smith than Shogun did, he was beating the holy hell out of Magny and Dan before losing and his fights are almost always exciting.

He also looked really good at WW. At MW, not so much.

12 fights in the UFC
3 Wins
8 Losses
1 No Contest
6 Fight Losing Streak

Yea, how the fuck is he still with the UFC. I had high hopes for Lombard when he was coming into the UFC but damn, he really disappointed me.
dana likes the taste of cubans

I wanna see juiced up Hector Lombard vs TRTitor Belfort in Japan.

12 fights in the UFC
3 Wins
8 Losses
1 No Contest
6 Fight Losing Streak

I’m in the same boat.
He prolly needs to go to One Championship.

Guys best weight class was 185, and he’s like
5 foot 6.

Prolly didn’t help him there.

Burkman is up there. Last time I checked he was on a 5-winless streak and 1-7-0-1 with his current stint in the UFC.

One of those "losses" is a undeserved DQ for knocking out CB Dollaway after the bell.

dana likes the taste of cubans
LavishSoulfulAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Back