is GSP's fighting career over?

Whats funny is they say he cherry picked an opponent tailor made for him. He gets cut up and hurt in the position he should be " safest " in. He wins the stand-up battle which many thought he would'nt even engage in. He ends up actually knocking Bisping down, and choking him unconscious. So although it may be true he took the path of least resistance towards the title (which anyone would do given the choice unless your BJ Fucking Penn), He still won the fight in what was probably the most dangerous way for him and in a way no one expected. Oh and he did all this after being away for FOUR years and after having TWO reconstructed knees and moving up a weight class. I think he deserves a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit of credit.

One more thing, no NON-FIGHTER should EVER call a professional fighter a coward. They are professional fighters. Think about it.

The other thing that is funny is tons of people were saying GSP would lose this fight, he was too small, USADA would get him, the game passed him by, Bisping has been active, former LHW etc etc they went on and on

But as soon as GSP wins Bisping was trash and GSP cherry picked him, its pointless arguing with haters they just want to tear people down no matter what.

And then Kelvin Gastelum disposed of him in minutes without breaking a sweat.

The whole “OMG Bisping is so dangerous!” ship has sailed, son.

Don’t even bother trying to sell us that lemon anymore.
so it didnt matter bisping had had his ass kicked by gsp a few weeks before? cuz that doesnt affect a fighter in any way right? we can say GSP softened him up for Kelvin. ya ill go with that one.... GSP softened him up for Kelvin he took his soul Bisping was desperate to get it back and paid dearly. but nahhhh i guess gsp had nothing to do with it. and i never said
And then Kelvin Gastelum disposed of him in minutes without breaking a sweat.

The whole “OMG Bisping is so dangerous!” ship has sailed, son.

Don’t even bother trying to sell us that lemon anymore.
so it didnt matter bisping had had his ass kicked by gsp a few weeks before? cuz that doesnt affect a fighter in any way right? we can say GSP softened him up for Kelvin. ya ill go with that one.... GSP softened him up for Kelvin he took his soul Bisping was desperate to get it back and paid dearly. but nahhhh i guess gsp had nothing to do with it. and i never said bisping was so dangerous? wtf weirdo.

He had a great career, only lost twice and avenged both losses by finishes. Defended the belt multiple times back when WW was a murderer’s row. Went up a class after a long layoff and a couple of surgeries and took the belt.

Also a classy guy who doesn’t have to act like a douchebag to sell fights. True GOAT.

Back