Is GSP not ranked by the UFC due to absence, or is he just not a top 10 fighter anymore?

Zak88lx

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was checking out the UFC 217 fight card, and noticed that GSP has no ranking number beside his picture!?
I also checked the official UFC rankings page under middleweights, and he is not listed in the top 10 there either?

Is GSP not ranked by the UFC because of his long absence, or is he just not a top 10 fighter anymore?

UFC 217 - Fight Card
http://www.ufc.ca/event/UFC-217

UFC Middleweight Rankings
http://www.ufc.ca/rankings

Officially it's the Absence, but also he's prob not top ten...just won't find that out until he fights

Uh, cause he's been fucking retired for several years. Was that real question?

<JagsKiddingMe>

GSP has not fought since Hendricks retired him 4 years ago.

What do you think man? Pick one and ill let you know if you are retarded or not

I hope the betting lines are like all you guys are saying cuz I'd put big money on GSP in this fight

You newbies obvi know nothing abt MMA if you don't think GSP is a top 10 fighter.

ima make soooo much money off these stupid ass conor come lately fans

Has nothing to do with the absence. You simply don't get to be ranked when you can't even defend yourself from getting probed by a tiny fucking alien. Ever seen an alien, bro? They're smaller than Mighty Mouse, crazy as it sounds.

He's not ranked at middleweight because he's never fought in that division.

Last edited:
Inactivity. Has happened over and over again.

Like extremely extrmely inactive @ MW. As in never fought there, that's why he's not ranked @ MW!!

What's Conor ranked @ in the HW class?? He's not, has t fought there.

Jesus it's not that hard to understand.

Officially it's the Absence, but also he's prob not top ten...just won't find that out until he fights

Not top 10 lmao. You'd pick Colby covington and Neil magney over GSP would ya?

<DirkMavs>

Has nothing to do with the absence. You simply don't get to be ranked when you can't even defend yourself from getting probed by a tiny fucking alien. Ever seen an alien, bro? They're smaller than Mighty Mouse, crazy as it sounds.
Yeah, they used to be huge, but they cut down to gain a speed and cardio advantage. Plus their IQ's are extremely high. They have ways to get you down, sink their claws in you, and probe you into submission.

Rankings don't matter

Like extremely extrmely inactive @ MW. As in never fought there, that's why he's not ranked @ MW!!

What's Conor ranked @ in the HW class?? He's not, has t fought there.

Jesus it's not that hard to understand.
He will probably have "#1 WW" by his name on the tale of the tape anyway

Even if he wasn't retired, he'd still be unranked as a MW

If he wins and wins well and UFC desides they can make $$$ of him they will rank him and promote him.

Back