Is GSP jealous of Conor's success?

My guess is GSP is a bit irritated that a guy without ground game or takedown defense can use his mouth to get huge groundbreaking paydays where these fans probably didn't appreciate his own prime wellrounded dominance.

I doubt it u see how champions act now thanks to conor they even got Mighty Mouse wanting to choose his opponents

I was talking about the money side, but yeah the guy ducked so much and was rewarded for it so the others don t see why they should fight contenders.

That s the thhing when there is obvious favoritism, it demotivates others to work hard. would not happen in a real sport

Conor and GSP are both frauds.

HB9zBd.gif

So what does that make Aldo

GSP may be jealous of Conor's fame and fortune but in terms of MMA success GSP is miles above.

I was talking about the money side, but yeah the guy ducked so much and was rewarded for it so the others don t see why they should fight contenders.

That s the thhing when there is obvious favoritism, it demotivates others to work hard. would not happen in a real sport
lol I was meaning on every side that was an example u got champions every two seconds talking bout money fights I don't money fights was a thing two years ago

I would say jealous. But what fighter doesn't want what Conor has achieved. St Pierre has come back at the right time. We are in the "Money/Super Fight" era.

Absoloutly not . GSP is a martial artist and and athlete . He knows Conor will never come close to beating the level of competition or matching his in ring accomplishments .

The PPV records, the money, the fame, winning two belts; worldwide phenom; he took everything from GSP that he once had to himself. Did this force him back? Now he wants to move up a weight class, try to get two belts when he had plenty of chances before, and he might even call out Conor. Is it envy?

It is envy.

Envy for getting all that cash and being half the fighter.

LOL, and you're a jurassic dummy who perpetuates the lie of the "competitive" ww division.

Those guys were a joke, and GSP the main clown.
Oh really?

Please, if WW is such a weak division, explain which divisions have historically been stronger than it?

I'll love to hear your arguments for the rest of the divisions.

Noob poster is noob.

Oh really?

Please, if WW is such a weak division, explain which divisions have historically been stronger than it?

I'll love to hear your arguments for the rest of the divisions.

Noob poster is noob.

The division right above, that they avoided by cutting weight.

Calling me a noob just because I'm dropping some truth bombs on the WW fallacy?

LOL....Canadian fans are cute.

I doubt it. GSP is Canadian, where he will always be treated like a king. He has a shit load of money already. You guys make him sound like he is going to food banks drooling at Conor's cash. And he is the better fighter. All of which he never had to be an outspoken ass to achieve. If he was jealous of Conor, he would be jumping around like a monkey shouting out names to Bisping every day.

That isn't him. And he isn't jealous.

The division right above, that they avoided by cutting weight.

Calling me a noob just because I'm dropping some truth bombs on the WW fallacy?

LOL....Canadian fans are cute.

YOU'RE ARGUING 185 WAS STRONGER THAN WW DURING GSP'S RUN?

Oh God, that's gold. Also confirms you weren't around in that era. If you were, you would know that GSP was regarded as facing the stiffest competition between himself, Silva, and Fedor (an age where #1 p4p actually meant something). 185 was so stagnant that Silva was taking a fights against stylistically favourable LHWs for the sake of building excitement. And even then they still couldn't put exciting contenders in front of him for 2 years after his fight with Hendo (Chael). Maia, Leites, and Cote were never viewed as proper contenders.

The only fighter whose caliber was ever questioned during GSP's run was Hardy.

Thanks for dating your entrance into this sport. I wouldn't expect someone so new to understand this, you weren't around.

Conor has never defended a belt and is now 2-2 over his last 4 fights. GSP is one of the greatest fighters and Conor is not even close. I'm sure GSP would love that money but that is where it ends.

YOU'RE ARGUING 185 WAS STRONGER THAN WW DURING GSP'S RUN?

Oh God, that's gold. Also confirms you weren't around in that era. If you were, you would know that GSP was regarded as facing the stiffest competition between himself, Silva, and Fedor (an age where #1 p4p actually meant something). 185 was so stagnant that Silva was taking a fights against stylistically favourable LHWs for the sake of building excitement. And even then they still couldn't put exciting contenders in front of him for 2 years after his fight with Hendo (Chael). Maia, Leites, and Cote were never viewed as proper contenders.

The only fighter whose caliber was ever questioned during GSP's run was Hardy.

Thanks for dating your entrance into this sport. I wouldn't expect someone so new to understand this, you weren't around.

lol,
typical GSP fangirl. Can't go two messages without bringing "Silva" up. You guys are ridiculous.

you're the typical brainwashed dumbo who believes this fairy tale of the "high level of the WW division".

Were they not cutting weight? By definition, the division above was tougher.

The level of the WW division is a fairy tale the UFC peddled to convince people to watch the insufferably boring fights of the division. And dumbass GSP fans turned it into a justification for his inability to finish fights along with an argument that he "beat tougher opponents".

I know it hurts: you believe in a myth, a lie, BS. WW was not better than MW or LHW (which was pretty good at the time).

I don't expect you to change your mind because you are a fanatical GSP fan and this is part of your self-esteem and so on....so, whatever. noob....I've been involved with MMA when the thing was called "vale tudo" in Brazil and the UFC didn't exist.

lol,
typical GSP fangirl. Can't go two messages without bringing "Silva" up. You guys are ridiculous.

you're the typical brainwashed dumbo who believes this fairy tale of the "high level of the WW division".

Were they not cutting weight? By definition, the division above was tougher.

The level of the WW division is a fairy tale the UFC peddled to convince people to watch the insufferably boring fights of the division. And dumbass GSP fans turned it into a justification for his inability to finish fights along with an argument that he "beat tougher opponents".

I know it hurts: you believe in a myth, a lie, BS. WW was not better than MW or LHW (which was pretty good at the time).

I don't expect you to change your mind because you are a fanatical GSP fan and this is part of your self-esteem and so on....so, whatever. noob....I've been involved with MMA when the thing was called "vale tudo" in Brazil and the UFC didn't exist.

You do realize you literally didn't state anything factual there? And why would I not bring up Silva? You're talking about MW. And GSP was champ the same time Silva was. It's a time period, direct comparison type of thing.

Are you really that dense? You do understand how arguing works right?

The only divisions that have a historical claim to being consistently better than 170 is just what you mentioned, 205, which only recently dropped off. Maybe 155 if you looked at all of the scattered divisions for it as one.

Other than that, pick a division and I'll argue head to head with it. 170 at the very worst is #3 for stacked divisions, I'd place it #2 behind 205.

And rofl, and when you finish with a claim like this:

I've been involved with MMA when the thing was called "vale tudo" in Brazil and the UFC didn't exist.

That proves your argument is SO FUCKING WEAK, you have to resort to e-penis type claims to act like what your saying has relevance. You are a joke.

Back