Is Gracie Jiu Jitsu worth it?

You also train at a CTC?
Nope before there was a ctc 20 years ago they had training associations. That's where I started and used to spend a week in Torrent a couple times a year.

But I think it's the right way to go. I'm no longer affiliated with the Gracie Academy out of Torrence I feel like they are good

Nope before there was a ctc 20 years ago they had training associations. That's where I started and used to spend a week in Torrent a couple times a year.

But I think it's the right way to go. I'm no longer affiliated with the Gracie Academy out of Torrence I feel like they are good

It actually has this weird sort of "special detail" to every move that makes it just seem so effective.

It actually has this weird sort of "special detail" to every move that makes it just seem so effective.
Yes. I have trained with a lot of people. My current instructor has it and sometimes he will get so deep you see people run for their phones to take notes. Most don't. Most show the big.muscle movement and boom it's and arm bar, boom is a sweep. The little details are the differences that I see when I travel between schools and the Gracie Academy is the very best to pointing out these details.

Back