Is Goku Beatable?

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can he lose a fight. Who can beat him in his world or any like DC or Marvel or Star Wars, etc...

He's fictional, so yes. It just depends on what the writer wants.

Hope this helps,
Elon

Is there a question in your OP?

Don't know who guko is. Don't know who Goku is either. So I'm gonna go with thanos.

Even if the power levels are similar, Thanos is brilliant. His intellect gives him the edge over any non-super genius

Don't know who guko is. Don't know who Goku is either. So I'm gonna go with thanos.

Even if the power levels are similar, Thanos is brilliant. His intellect gives him the edge over any non-super genius

You dont know who goku saki is? A feared Kick boxer lol

Goku by default is very beatable. His modus operandi is gets beaten, then he goes to train, then he surpasses his opponent.

I'll answer for the Comic Book and Anime fans.

First off, it's Goku.

This also doesn't have a simple yes/no answer because DragonBall and Marvel/DC cannot be compared because they have completely different ideas on what makes a 'superhero'

Dragon Ball (Z, GT, Super) is at the heart a martial arts anime, that is what it revolves around, elite fighters going one on one using speed, strength, energy, timing etc.

Marvel/DC is a whatever comes into your head without limitations comic, so you have characters that can literally warp reality and change time lines.

For instance, Goku with his mastered Ultra Instinct is nigh unbeatable and godly powerful, thus far the greatest transformation we have seen in Dragon Ball, however this little boy..

latest

Could literally alter Gokus universe and make him a bottle of ketchup and use Goku ketchup on his chips, doing all of this within a moments thought. It doesn't matter how strong Goku gets he cannot do anything.

In many breakdowns it has generally been agreed Goku and other Z fighters like Vegeta go to about the High Father level in Marvel/DC which is taking on guys such as Odin, Thors father, Darkseid etc.

When you start to get onto Celestial and higher you are dealing with beings that don't physically fight like Goku wants to, they can alter reality, change time, alter molecules etc.

Compare it to how the angels are perceived in DBS, the characters like Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Hit etc. no matter how amazing and powerful know they cannot even imagine landing a punch or hurting an angel it isn't even conceivable.

Characters like The Living Tribunal, The Spectre etc. Well it wouldn't even be a fight again, Goku would have no choice to bow, even Goku fused with Jiren with Ultra Instinct would be nothing but a rain drop in the ocean to The Living Tribunals power.

Goku would take out Thanos WITHOUT the stones, with them and Thanos can alter time and reality he wouldn't need to fight to win only Celestial and higher can intervene.

These questions always rely on what the story needs to happen.

I'll answer for the Comic Book and Anime fans.

First off, it's Goku.

This also doesn't have a simple yes/no answer because DragonBall and Marvel/DC cannot be compared because they have completely different ideas on what makes a 'superhero'

Dragon Ball (Z, GT, Super) is at the heart a martial arts anime, that is what it revolves around, elite fighters going one on one using speed, strength, energy, timing etc.

Marvel/DC is a whatever comes into your head without limitations comic, so you have characters that can literally warp reality and change time lines.

For instance, Goku with his mastered Ultra Instinct is nigh unbeatable and godly powerful, thus far the greatest transformation we have seen in Dragon Ball, however this little boy..

latest

Could literally alter Gokus universe and make him a bottle of ketchup and use Goku ketchup on his chips, doing all of this within a moments thought. It doesn't matter how strong Goku gets he cannot do anything.

In many breakdowns it has generally been agreed Goku and other Z fighters like Vegeta go to about the High Father level in Marvel/DC which is taking on guys such as Odin, Thors father, Darkseid etc.

When you start to get onto Celestial and higher you are dealing with beings that don't physically fight like Goku wants to, they can alter reality, change time, alter molecules etc.

Compare it to how the angels are perceived in DBS, the characters like Goku, Vegeta, Jiren, Hit etc. no matter how amazing and powerful know they cannot even imagine landing a punch or hurting an angel it isn't even conceivable.

Characters like The Living Tribunal, The Spectre etc. Well it wouldn't even be a fight again, Goku would have no choice to bow, even Goku fused with Jiren with Ultra Instinct would be nothing but a rain drop in the ocean to The Living Tribunals power.

Goku would take out Thanos WITHOUT the stones, with them and Thanos can alter time and reality he wouldn't need to fight to win only Celestial and higher can intervene.

Buu could do that stuff too, turned people into cookies and ate them, they still found a way to beat him.

Goku always finds a way to win, I haven’t kept up In super but he wins and the little god things say he’s the strongest ever or some shit( saw a clip in Japanese a while back I know that’s way ahead of the English timeline. )

So no, he’s not beatable anymore in dB, however he has “lost” before

Buu could do that stuff too, turned people into cookies and ate them, they still found a way to beat him.

Goku always finds a way to win, I haven’t kept up In super but he wins and the little god things say he’s the strongest ever or some shit( saw a clip in Japanese a while back I know that’s way ahead of the English timeline. )

This isn't the same thing, this isn't a Goku will find a way scenario.

This is a Goku has literally zero chance against these guys and I mean zero. I know Saiyans are cool and he has crazy hair and it's our Goku but his punches would not even register to these beings.

Some of them are so big that a spirit bomb would be the size of a tennis ball, they wouldn't even feel it.

Goku could fight Thanos, Darkseid (he loses here), Thor, Superman etc. But he ain't doing nothing to Omega Level Mutants i.e. Franklin Richards, Mad Jim Jaspers, or Celestial beings like the Celestials, Galactus

Buu was just a terrible written character with the weirdest ability ever in turning people to chocolate but reality warpers are literal God tier.

Difference is, Buu shoots a beam at people to turn them to chocolates. Franklin Richards would just think of it and it will happen.

I have no clue what's going on in this thread but Vegeta in the rain was the greatest moment in television history.

Watch that vid, Goku ain't doing shit to Marvel or DC characters.

Goku at his best times a 1000 to be nice is The Living Tribunals pet ant.

Back