Is Georgia the most up and coming state right now?

Why not ?

It's seems very backwards, lack of diversity, and well, just seems terrible.

I've been to Miami and Miami is awesome but I don't think people consider that the South.

Not to mention, I live in LA, giving up LA for Georgia is a step down.

We don't need your kind down here. And if you decide to wander in our parts we might feed you to our wild hogs. @the ambush

Is the prefer mode of travel down there still by a John Deere tractor? I bet tractor pull events are treated as national holidays.

Atlanta is actually too COLD for me now. I got used to the tropical climate where I live now. If I were going to move to GA, it'd probably be somewhere warmer along the coast like Savannah. I'm looking into selling my condo and buying a single-family house, but staying in South Florida. I bet I could get a nice house for my price point in GA, though.

Come down to the Augusta area... it's fucking Mount Doom temps here typically.

Looks like it's sinking.
2611707_web1_0526sinkhole2.jpg

http://chronicle.augusta.com/news/2017-05-25/garbage-truck-falls-sink-hole

GA is great. I liked living up north in Dahlonega. Peaceful and cheap. Scenic too.

Stay away from southern GA. It's a dump.

But now they have Fear TWD set in SoCal. I rather work there. I going walk on this summer.

GA got 7 BILLION in revenue from film/tv in 2016.

PS Your money would go a lot further in Ga. $2.24 for gas now.

Is the prefer mode of travel down there still by a John Deere tractor? I bet tractor pull events are treated as national holidays.

No they drive cars. PlusLIttle 5 points is full of gays so you would fit right in . . . with enough KY.

I've lived here for almost 14 years now. I do not agree with TS's assessment that racism is just about diminished here. You're on the Bible belt in the deep South. There's always going to be traces of racism here. Sad but true.

Agreed on economic boom though. The filming industry really pumped in much needed revenue to the state. Without that I dunno what kind of shape we would be in right now.

MARTA is the worse public transit system in America...Lewis Black once said it best: It's a Subway to NOWHERE!

GA got 7 BILLION in revenue from film/tv in 2016.

PS Your money would go a lot further in Ga. $2.24 for gas now.

No they drive cars. PlusLIttle 5 points is full of gays so you would fit right in . . . with enough KY.

Do cowboys butts drive you wild? Haha

Back