Is Fury last Great White Hope

n-RACISM-628x314.jpg

NO DIFFERENCE, JUST SOCIETY GUISE

There’s a difference between redheads n blondes, so I guess different races as well

There’s a difference between redheads n blondes, so I guess different races as well

There is nothing wrong with being different, but we are different. Even if it's mostly aesthetics there is enough genetic variation between people to give us different strengths and weaknesses. That's real diversity. It's pretty damn cool from an evolutionary perspective.

Next 5-10 years AJ or Wilder will be champion so is Fury only white boxer left to stop them or maybe Filip Hrgovic and Oleksandar Usyk can do it?
Wut who gives a shit

There is nothing wrong with being different, but we are different. Even if it's mostly aesthetics there is enough genetic variation between people to give us different strengths and weaknesses. That's real diversity. It's pretty damn cool from an evolutionary perspective.

Sure, but that doesn’t mean that the concept of race you go by isn’t social construct

East Africans are known for their endurance n excel in long distance running, west n central Africans are known for exposiness n are good in short distance running. They also look different physically. West/Central Africans will be more muscular with wider facial features (wide noses, thick lips), East Africans have less muscle mass with long facial features.

There’s nuff difference between them to classify them as “different races”, but I guess their skin colour is too similar to consider all the other differences

You can do same thing with Europeans. In the North you have blue eye/blonde hair nordics n in south you have dark hair/eye Mediterraneans. You’re rarely confuse an Southern Italian with a Swede. Does that make them difference races?

Tyson doesnt live in Ireland and isn't irish . He's from Manchester england.
I beleive he wanted to represent Ireland in boxing but didn't meet the criteria what with being English and all
You only need 1 grandparent born in Ireland to qualify as irish.

Fury has 4, but the problem is that being a nomadic people, none of them had birth certificates or passports.

Again you were calling whites who don’t celebrate achievements of other whites “girly men”

So you obviously have an issue here n crying about it

I said those who are conditioned to do so are girly men...if you consistently find it ridiculous amongst all groups then that's fine so quit your crying

Sure, but that doesn’t mean that the concept of race you go by isn’t social construct

East Africans are known for their endurance n excel in long distance running, west n central Africans are known for exposiness n are good in short distance running. They also look different physically. West/Central Africans will be more muscular with wider facial features (wide noses, thick lips), East Africans have less muscle mass with long facial features.

There’s nuff difference between them to classify them as “different races”, but I guess their skin colour is too similar to consider all the other differences

You can do same thing with Europeans. In the North you have blue eye/blonde hair nordics n in south you have dark hair/eye Mediterraneans. You’re rarely confuse an Southern Italian with a Swede. Does that make them difference races?

Then why do we classify different dog breeds?

I know the answer to this btw, I just think we need to actually appreciate our differences.

Why is this race baiting Bullshit allowed to stay up?

GTFO.

Then why do we classify different dog breeds?

I know the answer to this btw, I just think we need to actually appreciate our differences.
I can't appreciate burning easily in the sun, and I'm not going to celebrate it.

Back