Is Floyd truly the most skilled boxer of all time?

He's the most skilled boxer I've seen in this generation, imo. I just rewatched his fight with Chop Chop the other day, people forget that Floyd wasn't only a great boxer but he could take a beating and put a beating on you when he wanted to,or felt like he had to.

There was also no fat on anything he did, everything is technically perfect, from his defense to his punching. As Jay said, he is a very good body puncher but he just hasn't really invested in the body the way other guys have throughout their careers so we don't get to see it as much.

I'm not saying he's number one, but he's definitely up there and in the conversation for sure.

He has incredible fundamentals and can do a lot of things very well. His body jab lets him work upstairs and downstairs very effectively. He's up there for sure. He could very well be the best ever in terms of technique and skills. If mayweather didn't ever have hand issues and never went form pbf->money he'd probably be the goat.

Connor McGregor is the least skilled boxer licensed by California.

I would say top 5 easily.

Easily one of the best I've ever seen. And I've been following this sport longer than you young motherfu*kers who started watching boxing after seeing a few YouTube highlight videos

Based on the youtube highlights I've seen, he must be in the top 5.
Right behind McGregor.

Prime roy jones was the most dynamic and entertaining boxer i ever seen.....he never got hit, but managed to school mofos and took risks floyd would never dream of taking. Floyd rarely took chances but was still a masterfull boxer, and for that alone you gotta respect him, however....i always prefered the more dynamic , unorthodox guys.

Talking all around skill, yes I believe so. There's nobody who that the combination of offensive and defensive like Floyd.

About skills - he one of the greatest, maybe less than Leonard, or Whitaker, or anyone else.... But besides his talent and skills, he has discipline, capacity to work very hard in preparation from any fight. This type combination of quality is never seen in history of boxing

Back