Is Fight Pass Worth it?

Contender Series has been dope so far too. I fast forward thru all the talking and just get to the fights, it's great

Good grief. I'm so sick of you jackoffs complaining about that. You're right, it kinda sucks. What literally could you not find after a minute of looking? If your answer isn't 'nothing' you're an idiot
Fight me IRL.

Currently I pay 6.99 for a radio show I watch that is pretty much on demand for their show then the after show. They are pretty unprofessional about uploading videos and take month vacations and make you still pay.

As someone who tunes in to every UFC event pretty much is Fight Pass worth the money?

The entire pride footage library. Yes it’s worth it

I got so tired of the staleness of the UFC that a couple months ago I decided to watch every PRIDE event in full, in order, from the beginning.

I am currently on Pride 23: Championship Chaos 2

I assumed I would skip any fluff and boring parts, and finish each one in about an hour before I nod off, like I would a UFC event. It ends up taking me 3 nights to finish one cuz there is nothing to skip through.

Hope that helps

I've had fight pass for a couple years now and I've never watched a pride fight. I watched the Chuck vs Tito fights a couple weeks ago, but other than that I rarely go back and watch old fights.

The fight pass prelims are abysmal. They are few and they are very early so I often miss them.

I watch Invicta fights on fight pass, which is my main purpose for the service, and I've started watching these Tuesday Night fights.

I think I'm going to cancel my subscription when it's up and see if I miss it.

What an idiot

<{hughesimpress}>

I will personally probably get ESPN+ when the Fox deal is over and the UFC makes the transition. It sounds like the UFC will be airing a lot more of their events on that than on TV. If they do have the whole Pride FC library on ESPN+, hopefully they Pride Hardcore knockouts vol.2 Have the first one on DVD. Never could find Vol.2
PrideHardKO2.0.jpg

Currently I pay 6.99 for a radio show I watch that is pretty much on demand for their show then the after show. They are pretty unprofessional about uploading videos and take month vacations and make you still pay.

As someone who tunes in to every UFC event pretty much is Fight Pass worth the money?

depends on your region tbh.. some regions its better than others.

also, if you are in the US dont sign up for a year because we dont know whats going to happen in January when some events move to espn+

In fact.. if you are in the uk dont sign up for a year either because we dont know whats going to happen when events move to Eleven Sports..

Contender series, live MMA shows, every fight. I love it. It's cool searching fighters on upcoming cards that you're not familiar with to get hyped for a "bad" card.

U can't replay that shit, dog. Unless u know something I don't...

Why would you want to watch replays?

But if you want to watch replays, they are free on Google. Why pay for that?

Why would you want to watch replays?

But if you want to watch replays, they are free on Google. Why pay for that?
Ok I gotcha. BTW, toilet paper is free too. You know they don't guard that shit in public facilities. I often take two rolls at a time

Ok I gotcha. BTW, toilet paper is free too. You know they don't guard that shit in public facilities. I often take two rolls at a time

How much did WME / UFC pay you to post this?

It's priced as it should be if not a little too high considering the interface is dog shite

Are all UFC events and fights available on the fight pass? I subscribed a few years ago, and they didn’t have Diego vs. Karo.

I think it is. Other than the newest user interface protocols. I can watch any fight, anytime. At least once the newest ppv is added, in about a month.

It’s good for research, and recreation.

hey just wondering, are you able to watch ANY events? like let's say we are at UFC 250. Would you be able to watch all the maint events and everything up to the last event before the UFC 250?

I am not sure if they put the main events too, or if the pay per view main events are excluded that are shown on the other outlets.

Yea, it's pretty cool. Especially if you're into a fighter, and wanna watch him/her fuck shit up.

The entire pride footage library. Yes it’s worth it

if you watch it, it is worth it. the streaming subscriptions these days can add up. i find myself on amazon/hbo much more than netflix these days but i will still keep netflix because it comes in handy sometimes. fight pass is the same, if you are going to watch it, it is worth the price. if you are going to watch it for a week and then leave it on your CC for the next 10 years, then no it is not worth it.

ESPN+ supposedly has all of the fight pass catalog as long as tons of other sports stuff. you might want to check that out instead.

Great for a month or 2 then kinda meh

It's terrible. Useless search function and the PRIDE footage is horrendously low-fidelity.

Yup. I dig having having it. Their library is Huge

Forgot how long I've been a sub but I've never looked back.

All the prelims plus side org cards like EFN, Invicta, AFC, TKO, etc.

I've had fight pass for a couple years now and I've never watched a pride fight. I watched the Chuck vs Tito fights a couple weeks ago, but other than that I rarely go back and watch old fights.

The fight pass prelims are abysmal. They are few and they are very early so I often miss them.

I watch Invicta fights on fight pass, which is my main purpose for the service, and I've started watching these Tuesday Night fights.

I think I'm going to cancel my subscription when it's up and see if I miss it.

I've had it for years now. The price is so low you never miss the money it costs and you get a ton. It's the least a lot of us could do to support the sport, since you guys never buy ppv lol

I got so tired of the staleness of the UFC that a couple months ago I decided to watch every PRIDE event in full, in order, from the beginning.

I am currently on Pride 23: Championship Chaos 2

I assumed I would skip any fluff and boring parts, and finish each one in about an hour before I nod off, like I would a UFC event. It ends up taking me 3 nights to finish one cuz there is nothing to skip through.

Hope that helps

What an idiot

<{hughesimpress}>

I will personally probably get ESPN+ when the Fox deal is over and the UFC makes the transition. It sounds like the UFC will be airing a lot more of their events on that than on TV. If they do have the whole Pride FC library on ESPN+, hopefully they Pride Hardcore knockouts vol.2 Have the first one on DVD. Never could find Vol.2
PrideHardKO2.0.jpg

Contender series, live MMA shows, every fight. I love it. It's cool searching fighters on upcoming cards that you're not familiar with to get hyped for a "bad" card.

It's priced as it should be if not a little too high considering the interface is dog shite

I think it is. Other than the newest user interface protocols. I can watch any fight, anytime. At least once the newest ppv is added, in about a month.

It’s good for research, and recreation.

hey why is everyone getting yellow carded nowadays, wut's going, is sherdog going nazi mode what is this

Fight Pass prelims, Contender Series, the entire UFC library, new LFA, Invicta, Polaris, EBI, Cage Warriors and SUG events. The entire libraries of PRIDE, WEC and Strikeforce. Every episode of TUF and some hit and miss original programming.

Definitely worth it imo.

hey just wondering, are you able to watch ANY events? like let's say we are at UFC 250. Would you be able to watch all the maint events and everything up to the last event before the UFC 250?

I am not sure if they put the main events too, or if the pay per view main events are excluded that are shown on the other outlets.
They put full events on there after a month it happened

The only thing that slightly triggers me about Fight Pass is that they dub over music during entrances on old shows for copyright reasons. So you get like Chuck Liddell walking out to some electro beats.

If you like fighting, yes. It's one of the only things I don't mind paying for.

They're also including a lot more original content which is fun.

It's also the home to Submission Underground so that's awesome.

Back