Is Fight Pass Worth it?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Currently I pay 6.99 for a radio show I watch that is pretty much on demand for their show then the after show. They are pretty unprofessional about uploading videos and take month vacations and make you still pay.

As someone who tunes in to every UFC event pretty much is Fight Pass worth the money?

Yea, it's pretty cool. Especially if you're into a fighter, and wanna watch him/her fuck shit up.

The entire pride footage library. Yes it’s worth it

if you watch it, it is worth it. the streaming subscriptions these days can add up. i find myself on amazon/hbo much more than netflix these days but i will still keep netflix because it comes in handy sometimes. fight pass is the same, if you are going to watch it, it is worth the price. if you are going to watch it for a week and then leave it on your CC for the next 10 years, then no it is not worth it.

ESPN+ supposedly has all of the fight pass catalog as long as tons of other sports stuff. you might want to check that out instead.

Great for a month or 2 then kinda meh

I would get ESPN+ when the UFC starts the collaboration with fight pass. You will be essentially paying the same for fight pass in addition to other sports. It’s a good deal.

Currently I pay 6.99 for a radio show I watch that is pretty much on demand for their show then the after show. They are pretty unprofessional about uploading videos and take month vacations and make you still pay.

As someone who tunes in to every UFC event pretty much is Fight Pass worth the money?
You in the US? Fightpass value is somewhat region specific imo

It's terrible. Useless search function and the PRIDE footage is horrendously low-fidelity.

It's terrible. Useless search function and the PRIDE footage is horrendously low-fidelity.
Good grief. I'm so sick of you jackoffs complaining about that. You're right, it kinda sucks. What literally could you not find after a minute of looking? If your answer isn't 'nothing' you're an idiot

Forgot how long I've been a sub but I've never looked back.

All the prelims plus side org cards like EFN, Invicta, AFC, TKO, etc.

I've had fight pass for a couple years now and I've never watched a pride fight. I watched the Chuck vs Tito fights a couple weeks ago, but other than that I rarely go back and watch old fights.

The fight pass prelims are abysmal. They are few and they are very early so I often miss them.

I watch Invicta fights on fight pass, which is my main purpose for the service, and I've started watching these Tuesday Night fights.

I think I'm going to cancel my subscription when it's up and see if I miss it.

Save your money and watch the events on BT Sport. UFC is free.

I've shit on FP since day one, and now am contemplating getting it just for that reason.
U might as well. But I hear ya. I've proudly never watched one minute of TUF so I love shitting on it from my pedestal on here

I've had it for years now. The price is so low you never miss the money it costs and you get a ton. It's the least a lot of us could do to support the sport, since you guys never buy ppv lol

Back