Is Fedor rethinking his comeback?

Fuck that.

tumblr_m6374gKtpb1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Was thinking the same thing.

enough of this bullshit. He DID NOT lose to FAbio in any way possible. He looked like shit in the first round and survived some crazy shit and went on to completely dominate him in the following two rounds. On what fucking planet is this losing? Did Fedor win or tie, ok that is a very debatable point because most people would score that 1st round a 10-8 but how in the hell did fabio win any other round he became a punching bag statue and didnt do anything for two rounds after that. cmon man, this nonesne of Fedor losing that fight is dumb.
his haters dont have much to work with they will flip out about fedor any chance given

enough of this bullshit. He DID NOT lose to FAbio in any way possible. He looked like shit in the first round and survived some crazy shit and went on to completely dominate him in the following two rounds. On what fucking planet is this losing? Did Fedor win or tie, ok that is a very debatable point because most people would score that 1st round a 10-8 but how in the hell did fabio win any other round he became a punching bag statue and didnt do anything for two rounds after that. cmon man, this nonesne of Fedor losing that fight is dumb.

it might have something to do with the fact that it looked like fedor took a couple micro naps in the first round. If that fight happened in a major american promotion, fedor loses by tko in the first. And you can't argue that, as we already saw it happen when fedor fought hendo. love fedor but it's over.

LMAO, you huggers are delusional. He got beat up by a LHW can, Lewis would brutalize him.

I don't get it either. What recent W on Fedor's record would indicate that he could hang with current top HWs? If anything he should cut down and try to take the LHW belt in Bellator.

If the Fab fight was in the UFC, I don't care what Rogan says that fight would have been stopped.

At the very least, a draw.

Maybe he just needed to warm up to top competition again, he did good in the later two rounds.

But the first round was a mess. Plus, with USADA, we don't know how Fedor will handle that because the regulations are much tougher than the old days.
Probably handle the testing better than brawk. The ufc is full of cheaters and as much as the reffing was paid for in the Mald fight the ufc has had plenty of shady reffing also. Brawk vs Carwin? If that had of been anyone but Brawk that fight would have been stopped also. There have been alot of questionable reffing situations in the ufc as well, just ask Herb(on the take) Dean.

I don't know the nature of Fedor's contract, nor have I read his comments regarding the Maldonado fight. Has he made any interviews/statements after that fight?

I would think he can't be very content with his performance, nor very confident in fighting opponents stronger than Maldonado (or of the same level, for that matter).
Its hard to say what he thinks for sure. I would say he should understand that he is not the same fighter anymore. Self belief is so important to any competitor to be successful, it can also be a double edged sword.

it might have something to do with the fact that it looked like fedor took a couple micro naps in the first round. If that fight happened in a major american promotion, fedor loses by tko in the first. And you can't argue that, as we already saw it happen when fedor fought hendo. love fedor but it's over.
Carwin/Lesnar anyone? It all depends on who your friends are.

Dana is still set on ending Fedor because he did not sign with him, for the price tag that he wanted, when he wanted it. At this point, Fedor should go to Rizin, buy and take some Jon Jones supplements and fight Cro Cop juiced to da gills. I think we are all fine with PED's so long as guys that are on them are all on them and they are doing it in an openly disclosed juicer league.

I just read on twitter about Bellator possibly giving him a fight with Tito.....yawn

I don't get it either. What recent W on Fedor's record would indicate that he could hang with current top HWs? If anything he should cut down and try to take the LHW belt in Bellator.
The guy is old and out of his prime. Why would anyone think that is a good idea? Let him fight dudes in other orgs and make some money.

Who mauled Arlovski who was recently ranked in the ufc:)
What ,all I said was he was a mechanic.
BTW Alovsky was lighting him up before the I'll advised flying knee attempt. Wouldn't exactly call it a "mauling"

Who mauled Arlovski who was recently ranked in the ufc:)
Oh you mean Brett mauled him. Let's face it the UFC heavyweight division is weak. Having said that, Fedor wouldn't survive with anyone in the top 5.

Carwin/Lesnar anyone? It all depends on who your friends are.

I thought both fights should have been stopped in the first round, but I feel like Fedor-Fabio was worse. That being said, I haven't watched Lesnar-Carwin in a very long time, so it could be the other way around.

Back