Is Fedor now not only the GOAT but the only one in discussion to not fail a test

Well, Bigfoot failed for steroids two years before he fought Fedor. It is well known that he was on the juice as he was suffering from pituitary gland issues. He even had to have brain surgery.

It's also common knowledge Hendo was taking exogenous testosterone as well. Hendo was on TRT from 2007 to 2013. That's a well known fact.

We don't know for sure if Werdum was on anything in 2010 but now that he has popped, people will assume he always was. I was a Werdum fan before he ever fought MMA. I am eagerly awaiting to see what the substance was that he just popped for.
My Typrune baby.......PED cheats are done.

Fedor = GOAT.

I've never heard JDS be mentioned in the goat discussion...

GSP, Aldo, Cain, Werdum, JDS, Big John, Rogan, Mauro Ranallo...everyone says Fedor is GOAT. You are just very new to this sport.

And GSP tapped to strikes to a journeyman Lightweight. That's actually worse than getting KO'ed by Dan fucking Hendo
No they don’t.other than Aldo none of say fedor is the goat.

Gsp avenge all his losses while fedor didn’t which is thousand times worse

I can easily see how the majority of MMA fighters community love Fedor and call him GOAT and favourite fighter of all time.. UFC former champs.. UFC hall of famers, and even divisional goat like Aldo, BJ Penn and GSP.

hqdefault.jpg

GSPFedorGOAT.gif
Aldo opinion doesn’t change the fact that literally no think fedora is the goat outside of sherdog
And paying respect doesn’t mean anything.
Your hero is overrated. Brawler

Have to be tested to piss hot. Fedor was king of an organization that openly promoted PED use while hailing from a country with a state-sponsored doping program that ultimately got them banned from the Olympics.

But hey do you boo boo if you want to believe in naïve fairy tales. GOAT discussions are the worst.

Basically this. and for what it is worth Fedor is Russian and Russians have a huge history of doping and using PEDs

I'd like to say Fedor, but I also refuse to believe take anything dodgy throughout his career.

No they don’t.other than Aldo none of say fedor is the goat.

Gsp avenge all his losses while fedor didn’t which is thousand times worse
Aldo opinion doesn’t change the fact that literally no think fedora is the goat outside of sherdog
And paying respect doesn’t mean anything.
Your hero is overrated. Brawler
Now you are in denial? There are literally videos of all those guys and countless other fighters, legends and experts of MMA who say Fedor is the GOAT.

Basically this. and for what it is worth Fedor is Russian and Russians have a huge history of doping and using PEDs
And so do Americans and the American promotions like UFC.

UFC champs and stars like Jones, Brock, Mir, Sylvia, Barnett, Werdum, Sherk, Mendes, Anderson, Reem have all tested positive. Randy, Vitor, Hendo, Mir were all on TRT.

Also, it was a level playing field in PRIDE so even if Fedor was juicing then many of his opponents probably were as well. Hell, about 9 or 10 of his opponents have either popped or admitted to PEDs.

With Werdum failing his drug test, along with Bigfoot Silva and Hendo confirmed to be on TRT during their fights with Fedor. Is Fedor now the undisputed GOAT?

He’s beaten 6 former HW champions and had a pretty long win streak all while being clean. He also had a natural decline and has looked softer every fight as you would expect of an aging fighter.

Fedor GOAT?

Jones: failed
Anderson: failed
JDS: failed
Mighty Mouse: no one cares

{<jordan}

Yep

Fedor was a 5 foot 11 225 pound heavyweight who went

- over 9 years undefeated
- Beat K1 champions
- Guys over 600 pounds
- Guys over 7 foot 1
- Gold medal level wrestlers
- BBJ experts
- Former Champions in other organizations

Yep he is the best, Jones stuck at LHW and Anderson stuck at MW for a reason

Fedor was a 5 foot 11 225 pound heavyweight who went

- over 9 years undefeated
- Beat K1 champions
- Guys over 600 pounds
- Guys over 7 foot 1
- Gold medal level wrestlers
- BBJ experts
- Former Champions in other organizations

Yep he is the best, Jones stuck at LHW and Anderson stuck at MW for a reason
Many of those wins above were not against very good fighters. I don’t know why people like to credit beating a 600 lb shitty fighter.

I love Fedor, but you honestly dont think that after Pride, if he came over to the UFC, he wouldnt have been caught multiple times by now?

Many of those wins above were not against very good fighters. I don’t know why people like to credit beating a 600 lb shitty fighter.

Neither are half of the fighters Jones or Anderson fought

Neither are half of the fighters Jones or Anderson fought

Jones has a lot more wins over impressive names than Fedor does.

It's an easy argument to say he fought over the hill fighters like Evans, Rampage, Shogun, but if they were still good enough to get the title shot, they were still top competition.

GSP is the best and was already the best before he beat Bisping.

Back