Is Fedor gonna fight again??

Actually you only mentioned 4 up until he fought ADCC champion Arona who was not much smaller if at all smaller.

Fedors first 6

Martin Lazarov(0-0)
Levon Lagvilava(1-2)
Hiroya Takada(0-0)
Ricardo Arona(2-0)
TK (22-10-2)
Mihail Apostolov(0-0)

The 2 opponents that matter are ...

Arona who was ADCC grappling champion and fresh off wins over Andrei Kopylov,and Jeremy Horn....

And TK who already had been around the world and beaten guys like Volk Han,Egan Inou,Chris Haseman,Travis Fulton,Gilbert Yvel,Kimo Leopaldo,Mikhail Ilyukin,Pete Williams,and Maurice smith.

Stipe first 6

Corey Mullis(0-1)
Paul Berry(2-0)
Jeremy Holm(1-0)
Greg Maynard(3-1)
Will Penn(3-1)
Bobby Brents(10-1)

Bobby brents is the only one worth mentioning...still has no wiki page and beat nobodys til he faced stipe...and still beaten no one of real significance.

He lost to TK and arguably lost to Arona who fought his career at a smaller weight class…other fighters were absolute shit who two of them had no wins! Stipe's first 6 had a combined record of 19-4. There is nothing premier about fedors first 6 fights compared to Stipe's! Fedor fought a shit ton of cans with some decent fighters mixed in there…Stipe has fought an absolute murderers row since like Fabio (who fedor lost to). The crazy thing is some of the attributes that brought fedor fans, stipe possesses but you pride dorks and fedor delusional are so insecure that you try and tear down anybody that is on a nice run and starting to get in the HW goat conversation, so pathetic!

Actually im VERY interested to see him fight again....

He actually had a good gameplan for Meathead....,je wanted to take him down ASAP...

Unfortunately he didnt get a chamce the first real exchange and they both drop.Fedor hit mestheads shoulder otherwise matt would be the one with the loss.

Before fedor retired first time he turned into a brawler training in russia.Since his retirement he has worked in holland and is in excellent shape.

Fedor got knocked out by a top hw who finishes alot not a huge deal.

Id personally like fedor vs Mir.

Did you just call meathead a "top hw"????? LMAO!! Lost to fucking James Mcsweeney, Brendan Shaub, Kongo, and Travis Browne!! Haha only with you fedor delusionists would you list meathead as a "top hw". Not even sure if he was top 15 going into that fight with fedora.

Fedor fought 2 guys in Arona(hw at the time these were openweight fights)and Tk that were light years ahead of any of stipes early competition.

Stipes oponents have 0 notable wins bud lmfao do some research before spouting off about fucking lame asses.

Fedor lost due to an ILLEGAL strike by TK since it was a tourney and fedor was unable to move on due to the cut TK was awarded a win.Fedor soundly redeemed himself in the rematch.

You do realize Mitrione was ranked #15 in the ufc when he left......hes undefeated since leaving......yes Mitrione is a top hw lmfao.

Using revisionist history doesn't work lmfao but nice try ......well actually not really.....very shitty attempt.

Last edited:
Love how you point out stipes combined competition record is

19-4

Fedors combined competition was 25-12-2

Please do me a favor and show me one single notable fighter that stipes first 6 competitors beat..........i'm waiting LMFAO

Arlovski part of a murderers row? You mean the guy fedor put face down drooling ....same guy on a 4-5 fight losing streak?

Hunt you mean the guy fedor subd in the first round,got subd by a much smaller mousasi,and knocked out by a smaller Manhoef?

LMFAO

Last edited:

19-4

Please do me a favor and show me one single notable fighter that stipes first 6 competitors beat..........i'm waiting LMFAO

Arlovski part of a murderers row? You mean the guy fedor put face down drooling ....same guy on a 4-5 fight losing streak?

Hunt you mean the guy fedor subd in the first round,got subd by a much smaller mousasi,and knocked out by a smaller Manhoef?

LMFAO

I'm just waiting for Andrei Arlovski to make another comeback. This is happened to what twice now and he's come back from it like what the hell no one does that.

19-4

LMFAO

LOL you are a special kind of stupid. The fights Fedor won was against combined competition of 3-7 out of his first 6 opponents (lost to TK, dont care how it went down it is still a big fat L). Arguing about their first 6 fights is pointless though. They were both green and it really does not matter.

I do love how you dog Hunt and AA but fucking tout undersized GREEN Arona and medicore fighter in TK though. And YES I would consider this a murderers row:

Roy Nelson: on 3 fight win streak including Prime Kongo and your "Top hw" Meathead LMAO.
Gabriel Gonzaga: Guy that fucked up Cro Cop.
Fabio Maldonanaoaoaodo: Beat Fedor but he is kind of a shit win. Replacement fight, short notice.
JDS: Arguably won that fight and JDS was HW champ fight before Stipe and very much in his PRIME!
Mark Hunt: Drew with Roided BIGFOOT that beat the shit out of your IDOL 3 fights before Stipe, beat Roy Nelson, and lost to Werdum (guy who tapped your idol).
Arlovski: 6 fight win streak including 4 in the UFC with wins over Mir and Bigfoot (guy who beat the shit out of your idol).
Werdum: 6 fight win streak and UFC HW CHAMP! With wins over CAIN, Nog, Nelson, and Hunt.
Overeem: Guy your idol ducked! 4 fight win steak.
JDS: Avenged his loss to JDS in spectacular fashion.

Again, YES that is a murderers row of killer HWS compared to MW Lindland, Ogawa, ZULU, HMC, out of prime coleman, out of prime Sylvia, pro fake wrasslers, etc.

Fedor fought 2 guys in Arona(hw at the time these were openweight fights)and Tk that were light years ahead of any of stipes early competition.

Stipes oponents have 0 notable wins bud lmfao do some research before spouting off about fucking lame asses.

Fedor lost due to an ILLEGAL strike by TK since it was a tourney and fedor was unable to move on due to the cut TK was awarded a win.Fedor soundly redeemed himself in the rematch.

You do realize Mitrione was ranked #12 in the ufc when he left......hes undefeated since leaving......yes Mitrione is a top hw lmfao.

Using revisionist history doesn't work lmfao but nice try ......well actually not really.....very shitty attempt.

LOL NO
http://www.fightmatrix.com/mma-ranks/heavyweight-265-lbs/

http://mmajunkie.com/rankings/heavy

Not ranked
http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/2/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-126843

So #14, #11, and not ranked is "top hw"??????????

Dude fucking stop, you are getting owned. Who's ALT acct is this????

43eff091f7b3fb97ef61485524126499.jpg

Last edited:
Dogging Hunt and arlovski is pointing out they lost to Fedor too?Sure bud.... :)

GREEN arona? Guy was fresh off ADCC championship and on 2-0 win streak over very respectable talent.Arona wasn't undersized lmao so stupid....fedor was only a few fights into his mma career as well.

And TK was a better fighter then ANY of the 6 first fights stipe had and its not even close so yeah i give him respect as should you.

Dogging Hunt and arlovski is pointing out they lost to Fedor too?Sure bud.... :)

GREEN arona? Guy was fresh off ADCC championship and on 2-0 win streak over very respectable talent.Arona wasn't undersized lmao so stupid....fedor was only a few fights into his mma career as well.

And TK was a better fighter then ANY of the 6 first fights stipe had and its not even close so yeah i give him respect as should you.

Sorry but boasting how great TK is and downplaying AA and Hunt especially later in their careers when they really came into themselves as mixed martial arts takes a special type of stupid! Arona is solid but fought undersized,that is not debateable AND arguably won that fight. Don't really care too much about their first 6 but let's not act like fedors first 6 was elite especially considering he lost one of those and arguably lost another! Stipe has fought a murderers row, show some respect! Meanwhile fedor has ducked top comp and fought some absolute cans with some good fighters sprinkled in between.

What happened to your mitrione "top hw" argument? Yeah that got crushed by facts quick as fuck!!!

Lmfao your a joke

I said he was #12 when he left the Ufc and was undefeated since....

You proved what i said rankings wise with your own links idiot lol

Being ranked as a TOP 15 HW IN THE WORLD is a good thing lmfao.

Thx for proving me right :)

Lmfao your a joke

I said he was #12 when he left the Ufc and was undefeated since....

You proved what i said rankings wise with your own links idiot lol

Being ranked as a TOP 15 HW IN THE WORLD is a good thing lmfao.

Thx for proving me right :)

Hey dumbass these rankings are from AFTER knocking the fuck out of fedor, not from when he just left the UFC. So from 3 reputable MMA sources have him #14, #11, and not ranked…AFTER HIS LAST FIGHT, being not ranked and #14 is not "TOP HW"!!!! For example do you consider Ovince St Preux or Daniel Kelly "top" fighters in their divisions??? They are ranked the same as meathead…let's see how your dumbass spins this shit.

Hey jackass top 15 is the top 15 in the world....
MEATHEAD was a top 15 fighter when he left and your own fucking links prove he is still ranked in the top 15 in 2 out of 3 of your own fucking links...

Your done lmfao thx again for proving me right :)

Anyone ranked in OFFICIAL TOP 15 is indeed a top fighter in the world as the very FUCKING DESCRIPTION SAYS SO.....,.

If you have issues with kelly or st preux being ranked as a top 15 fighter in the world contact the UFC......

Bwahahaha im done with you fool i've wasted enough time and attention on your zuffa zombie ass.

Old ways? As in sexual assault and Russian mob ties old ways? Alcoholism and Hep C old ways? Be specific.
Everything he did that is bad. If he can turn his life around and do well in MMA I'm sure he could be pretty successful...

Hey jackass top 15 is the top 15 in the world....
MEATHEAD was a top 15 fighter when he left and your own fucking links prove he is still ranked in the top 15 in 2 out of 3 of your own fucking links...

Your done lmfao thx again for proving me right :)

Anyone ranked in OFFICIAL TOP 15 is indeed a top fighter in the world as the very FUCKING DESCRIPTION SAYS SO.....,.

If you have issues with kelly or st preux being ranked as a top 15 fighter in the world contact the UFC......

Bwahahaha im done with you fool i've wasted enough time and attention on your zuffa zombie ass.

Hey dipshit he was ranked #11, #14, and not ranked AFTER koing the can crusher…and UFC is not in charge of the rankings that I provided, just shows how much of a newb troll you are. You have literally been owned this whole thread by facts!!! "Top" fighter is top 10, the links I provided for rankings have top 10 numbered and other fighters not listed … kind of like an honorable mention 10-15. Nobody on this forum would consider meathead, Kelly, Trinaldo, Jason knight etc "Top fighters" you big dummy. Always a great day when I can wreck a pride dork…bye chump

Your a fucking idiot lmfao and a waste of time.

Always fun smashing a zuffa zombie gooday sir :)

Last edited:
Russian mma Union said not so long ago that rumors about Fedor in Rizin is not true. And they said that his next fight will be in Bellator and announcement is coming.

Oh, was that the announcement of the announcement? Or the announcement of the announcement of the announcement's announcement?

Not sure about him, I actually hope he never does, but Aleks is going to fight soon.

20638959_916961618460700_175409553161987111_n.jpg

Aleks is even more fucked compared to his prime... But luckily he's not fighting anyone in the top million anymore.

Aleks is even more fucked compared to his prime... But luckily he's not fighting anyone in the top million anymore.
We don't know that tbh, sure he's not going to fight like it's 2005 again but he's physically looking amazing. I'm actually excited to see how he fights.

Back