Is everyone surviving Blue Monday?

How come the 8th wasnt Blue Monday?

Two Mondays in isn't enough, the third monday you're completely over the new year, most certainly failed your resolutions, all sign of Christmas is gone, all you can do is wish for summer but it's too far away and your car is frozen to the ground

Two Mondays in isn't enough, the third monday you're completely over the new year, most certainly failed your resolutions, all sign of Christmas is gone, all you can do is wish for summer but it's too far away and your car is frozen to the ground
oic, very scientific

My blue Monday? Making 2.5x at work for "holiday" pay. I'm feeling alright.
tenor.gif

i was going to put the new plates on gfs car, and saw tire was low. so i go to turn it on, battery dead. i go back inside to get socket set anyway, and my keyes to jump car. i hoopk up cables. its cold. connect trhem to both cars and proceed to remove hardware for new plates. forgot to turn my car on. her batter y bad, since door elft open one night, many nights ago. also it is cold here, so batteries cry. then i get plate on after hitting fingers mnany times on moulding for plate area. go back indide to find gloves. find gloves. go back out to start jer car, no start. wierd. i then go bakc to see wires, wires good. start my car finally, lol im silly. now my car no start too. then i get mad. both car dead. i wait, then car start./ my car ok, redo bastterties and wait, her car ok now. now i see tire low, i make ride to gas station. there i fill tire. before that though i slipped on ice and HIT MY SHINS!!!! i hate that. so my day was bad.

i was going to put the new plates on gfs car, and saw tire was low. so i go to turn it on, battery dead. i go back inside to get socket set anyway, and my keyes to jump car. i hoopk up cables. its cold. connect trhem to both cars and proceed to remove hardware for new plates. forgot to turn my car on. her batter y bad, since door elft open one night, many nights ago. also it is cold here, so batteries cry. then i get plate on after hitting fingers mnany times on moulding for plate area. go back indide to find gloves. find gloves. go back out to start jer car, no start. wierd. i then go bakc to see wires, wires good. start my car finally, lol im silly. now my car no start too. then i get mad. both car dead. i wait, then car start./ my car ok, redo bastterties and wait, her car ok now. now i see tire low, i make ride to gas station. there i fill tire. before that though i slipped on ice and HIT MY SHINS!!!! i hate that. so my day was bad.

:eek:

Science has proven this to be the most depressing day of the year. Coming down hard off the high from Christmas we find ourselves stuck in the dead of winter, cold, dreary, and far off until the sweet days of Summer. With the Christmas lights torn down there is no cheer left and only debt. Monday being the start of the work week adds to this too

View attachment 325167

Stay strong Sherdog, we'll get through this

together

heart-hands.jpg

Back