Is espresso less acidic than regular drip coffee?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My stomach/heartburn cant handle drip coffee well but It does handle espresso

I only get gerd from coffee it seems

Last edited:
What do you think espresso is?

Hint: it's coffee.

Sounds like you aren't man enough for real coffee

You typically drink a lot less espresso than you would coffee.

Is it because you drink less of it? BTW, ignoring those things can lead to bad shit. Taking a daily preventative can make life normal again.

Is it because you drink less of it? BTW, ignoring those things can lead to bad shit. Taking a daily preventative can make life normal again.

I mean I might drink slightly less espresso but not by much. I also get a triple shot espresso with whole milk or a small coffee with whole milk..

The coffee always seems to bother me

feels the same to me I bought an espresso while watching black pather yesterday and it feels the same on the stomach and other organs as a regular coffee.

feels the same to me I bought an espresso while watching black pather yesterday and it feels the same on the stomach and other organs as a regular coffee.

Wow,spoiler alert

The hipsta barista..... fuck off
Mua hahaha. I've never had it and anyone spending 250/lb on shit coffee is silly imo. Supposedly it's suppose to be less acidic. Just curious if that helps with gerd or not. Sorry to trigger you bro.

Why do people drink coffee? Coffee breath is pretty much tied with cigarette breath imo.

as silly as it sounds TS I feel a similar thing....The only conclusion I thought of was that expresso comes in smaller quantities while the other type of coffee I usually have a big mug.... so what affects the stomach is not really the strenght of the coffee (as expresso is stronger) but the amount of caffeinated liquid that the stomach has to process... the other coffee takes longer to process I guess

Im not a doctor or an expert TS.... and I dont really know about addiction to coffee ...but yes I feel a similar thing when it comes to stomach ache

I used to drink 16oz black coffee over a few hours; switched to 3 shots espresso, and then sip a glass of water. Less dehydration that way. Also the acid by volume in espresso has to be lower to answer your question.

I can still drink a triple shot and fall asleep though. A 16oz starbucks coffee causes a longer buzz for me.

Sounds like you aren't man enough for real coffee
giphy.gif

Mua hahaha. I've never had it and anyone spending 250/lb on shit coffee is silly imo. Supposedly it's suppose to be less acidic. Just curious if that helps with gerd or not. Sorry to trigger you bro.
It's smoother.

tenor.gif

Back