Is EA UFC 2 way too easy offline?

I was gonna go get this today but not so sure after things I read. $99 here in Aus too.
Don't I traded my copy of Division to someone at work and it pretty much sucks. Whenever I am losing the stand up, I can always just resort to gnp to win. I didn't like the division either so no loss at least

And I have no idea how they expect you to ever successfully snag a submission in that game with that terribly one sided system that makes them stupid easy to defend. Seriously for anyone hankering for an MMA game, if you didn't play Undisputed 3 or EA MMA try to get those instead

Don't I traded my copy of Division to someone at work and it pretty much sucks. Whenever I am losing the stand up, I can always just resort to gnp to win. I didn't like the division either so no loss at least

And I have no idea how they expect you to ever successfully snag a submission in that game with that terribly one sided system that makes them stupid easy to defend. Seriously for anyone hankering for an MMA game, if you didn't play Undisputed 3 or EA MMA try to get those instead
EA MMA sucks lol. EAUFC2's Submission system, although clunky, works fine and seems pretty 50-50 to me.

I have submitted a ton of people online, it's only easy to escape if you have a stamina advantage or the other person sucks.

I have submitted a ton of people online, it's only easy to escape if you have a stamina advantage or the other person sucks.
So I guess you have to take what I said with a grain of salt since I haven't played it online, but playing through career mode even when bjj guys try to submit me I have had a laughably easy time escaping it and I don't even put points into the defense on it, because why would you if it's that easy.

Another thing I find supremely annoying is how it looks like you're in striking range but most of the time if the opponent isn't moving in on me and I am not holding down the advancing strike button, then a lot of hits just miss. I've also seen tons of strikes look like they landed and do nothing, and tons look like they missed but still hit the fighter and do damage. I'm pretty much convinced this game is garbage

So I guess you have to take what I said with a grain of salt since I haven't played it online, but playing through career mode even when bjj guys try to submit me I have had a laughably easy time escaping it and I don't even put points into the defense on it, because why would you if it's that easy.

Another thing I find supremely annoying is how it looks like you're in striking range but most of the time if the opponent isn't moving in on me and I am not holding down the advancing strike button, then a lot of hits just miss. I've also seen tons of strikes look like they landed and do nothing, and tons look like they missed but still hit the fighter and do damage. I'm pretty much convinced this game is garbage

Oh I see, yeah the computer is a different beast lol they are ridiculously predictable patterns in both attempting and defending subs from what i've seen, though I havent played very much offline.

I'm finding this to be a truly terrible game. I started counting the head kicks I landed after round 1. 51. 51 head kicks landed from rounds 2-4...and then I'm the one that gets ko'd in round 4.
Yeah that sucks I also love how so called strikers try to grapplefuck you all day tho they never go for takedowns in real fights as every AI opponent does.

My biggest problem with the ai is that they fight nothing like their real life counterparts.

Back