Is EA UFC 2 way too easy offline?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I find myself having to actually try to make it a close fight on PRO. Sometimes I lose badly then right at the end of the third turn it on and get a KO right after. Also why can you get to mount like butter and get reversed into mount or back mount from every position?

I was gonna go get this today but not so sure after things I read. $99 here in Aus too.

It's annoying as f***, too many robotic perries, but you'll still win 99% of the time unless you suck

If I try to fight strategically I get my ass kicked. If I just go in slugging I usually get a first round stoppage.

Also, CPU fighters throw way too many leg kicks.

I was gonna go get this today but not so sure after things I read. $99 here in Aus too.
That's crazy. I'm still having fun but it was only 60 for the limited edition for me. I would never pay 100 bones for it.

Well seeing how someone made the same thread a fee days ago, I'm guess yes

I would say yes, but then I fought RDA. Try fighting him with a guy with an 85 overall. He's tough everywhere.

Damn maybe I'll have to wait until it's cheaper to pick this up

was watching a stream to see the game debating whether i would stop playing the first day or not and game looked unrealistic as fuck all u have to do to win is pick jon jones and spam head kicks

100 bucks? Shit man... Australians getting abused

Anyway so far its the best UFC game I've played

If u have ea access just play the 10hr demo

Its Better then there last attempt.The striking is much improved.But if you dont pay attention u will get knocked out real quick.The worst part for me is the transitions,The new hud while i like it because it tells u what will happen if u do this action.I dislike it because it feels like it takes u a solid 10 seconds to fill the bar,and it really kills the moment of the grappling exchanges

If u have ea access just play the 10hr demo

Its Better then there last attempt.The striking is much improved.But if you dont pay attention u will get knocked out real quick.The worst part for me is the transitions,The new hud while i like it because it tells u what will happen if u do this action.I dislike it because it feels like it takes u a solid 10 seconds to fill the bar,and it really kills the moment of the grappling exchanges

I'm good enough to get it to the feet if I need it to win so I took the transition prompt off. At first I had no clue what I was doing for submissions and reversals but after a while you memorize the animations instead of reading the words which takes longer and is tedious. Once you get the memorization of the animations you grapple f everyone if you want to.

was watching a stream to see the game debating whether i would stop playing the first day or not and game looked unrealistic as fuck all u have to do to win is pick jon jones and spam head kicks

The spinning head kicks are crazy good. You just have to keep distance and use that and if the opponent doesn't have spinning kicks or go for a takedown he's getting knocked out. I went online with my created fighter who was horrible and knocked out the best by using basicaly only spinning head kicks.

I found it super easy until I started fighting real actual UFC fighters. I somehow managed to beat Glover Texiera, but after that I'm 0-4. I find it to be WAY too difficult once the real fighters come into play

Adaptive AI in Career Mode is the fucking devil. soon as you win the belt, nothing is the same...

100 bucks? Shit man... Australians getting abused

Anyway so far its the best UFC game I've played

....You do realize at exchange their dollar is worth about two thirds of a US dollar, yes...?

I'm finding this to be a truly terrible game. I started counting the head kicks I landed after round 1. 51. 51 head kicks landed from rounds 2-4...and then I'm the one that gets ko'd in round 4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back