Is drinking loads of water per day essential for strength-gaining?

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been training for more than a year now, and I've not been seeing any significant improvement these days in strength.
Me, I'm the kind of guy who is capable to not drink any water for days unless I'm eating a meal. My friend advised me to drink tons of water per day to grow.
Is water really that important for bodybuilding?

No.

If you've not seen improvement then you're training wrong.

Hey guys, I've been training for more than a year now, and I've not been seeing any significant improvement these days in strength.
Me, I'm the kind of guy who is capable to not drink any water for days unless I'm eating a meal. My friend advised me to drink tons of water per day to grow.
Can u post pics of ur body?

Actually fixed.
450.jpg

My friend advised me to drink tons of water per day to grow.
It is, if you are a tree.

/badumtss

You should be drinking water anyway. It's good.

Ugh, you sound like me a few years ago. You need to hidrate yourself, or do you want unhealthy kidneys? Drink plenty of water, eliminate soda from your life, drink less coffee and alcohol. Just don't be a retard and over do it, don't drink a huge amount of water at once and if you're pissing clear then you are over hydrating and that's not good as well. So you know... be smart about it.

If you can, try do drink a gallon of water a day, on average. Keeping you body hydrated, and muscles full, and body flushed free of poison, is not going to hurt growth and will only help increase performance.

Back