Is Drake in your top 20 all time?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you would have asked me 5 years ago I aould have laughed but he has grown a lot on me, he isnt a bad rapper at all, he mixes singing and rapping very well and overall makes good music, he also has a sound that is his own, drake has that "late night drive" vibe.

So some people say he is soft, some people accuse him of having ghostwriters, if true he still is the one putting in the work as far as performing so it doesnt bother too much, he isnt an eminem freestyle rapper and never will be, as far as being soft, anyone who cares about that is a joke anyway, I think rappers now a days are more "real" than back then anyway, guys like J Cole admit they arent killers or bangers, they are who they are.

Anyway what do you think of Drakes discography? His fiest album is ok, Take Care is a classic album of the newer generation, for good reason, its a very well made album, Nothing was the same was solid and If you are reading its too late was great, views I am not sure of yet, hasnt really grown on me.

So for being the hottest rapper in the game for the past few years, where does he rank all time for you? Does he even crack your top 20?

giphy.gif

All time what? Contemporary RnB singers/rappers? Because *all time*, Drake isn't hitting close to the top 1000.

he's what 0/4 for good albums now? 5AM in Toronto and Summer Sixteen were great, he has some great songs/verses, but his albums have all been drags to sit through.

He's fake as fuck. Grew up in an affluent area of Toronto... but started from the bottom.

Made a name for himself first playing some crippled kid in a Canadian teenage TV drama. I mean, how can you take wheelchair Jimmy serious?

absolutely not. Nor will he ever be

I wish this had a poll so I could keep track of how big of a NO you get ts.

I've never heard a Drake song, so he doesn't even make top 1000.

Drake wouldn't make my list of top 10,000 rappers or music artists of any time millennia.

Drake, along with Lil Wayne, makes the top 20 by any objective measure.

Back