Is Donald the biggest hypocrite politician in US history?

The biggest hypocrite? Probably not, yet. A massive dissapointment? Yes, a fookin joke.

It's there anything he can do that's the opposite of his own words that annoys you, serious question since I don't follow individual posters. Has he done or said anything yet that cheesed you off a bit?
The wall not being in the spending...or being a solid, continuous wall. I even made a thread on it.

Let's have an informal poll.
He seems to be backtracking, avoiding, or changing terms he was solid on in the GE, almost as if there were two men: the candidate and the politician.

So with his latest reversal, that of selling horrible Saudi Arabia a multi billion dollar weapons deal, is he now the Champ of Two Faced Hypocrisy?

What say y'all?

he's one of the biggest pussy ass bitches ever. And he's the biggest sack of shit ever.

*waits for the trump dick suckers to come in *

Trump thread posted at 11:41
But Obama.....posted at 11:43.
That has to be a record.
858.gif

This is a thread asking 'is Trump the most hypocritical president.' If we don't think he is, surely we need to give examples of Presidents that are bigger hypocrites.

I gave two pretty good examples of bigger Presidential hypocrites which I noticed you hacks ignored. I also pointed out that a tu quoque fallacy doesn't make Trump wrong here. Perhaps as an outsider, he had one view on SA, then came to change his opinion once he was President and had access to the best information and had a broader view of the situation?

As a strong Trump supporter, I've admitted I'm disappointed that he hasn't been as much an isolationist as I'd like. BUT I think we can all agree if Trump ended all foreign aid, brought home all the troops and left the rest of the world to their own devices, we'd be being bombarded on the news every night with images of starving and dying kids in various shit holes around the globe and hysterical cries for his impeachment if he doesn't go out and police the world.

Let's have an informal poll.
He seems to be backtracking, avoiding, or changing terms he was solid on in the GE, almost as if there were two men: the candidate and the politician.

So with his latest reversal, that of selling horrible Saudi Arabia a multi billion dollar weapons deal, is he now the Champ of Two Faced Hypocrisy?

What say y'all?

The "Axis of Evil" and I "had a chat with god" are pretty hypocritical when you consider Bush was neither religious or in belief that there ever was an Axis of evil.

The "Axis of Evil" and I "had a chat with god" are pretty hypocritical when you consider Bush was neither religious or in belief that there ever was an Axis of evil.
Wasn't it his father who was asked and replied that he didn't think atheists were real Americans?
Axis of evil was rhetoric that at the time made my eyes roll. It was effective though despite being cartoonish.

Obama and Dubya were both exponentially worse, as of right now.

The fact that Trump's only been in office for less than 150 days and he's already catching up to those guys doesn't bode well for the next 4 years.

No, but he's the most blatant example of hypocrisy in the history of the position. The blame falls on the American public for still accepting this behavior in our government after years of being subjugated to it.

trump4n-3-web.jpg

you guys are always attempting to explain away his hypocrisy lol. "well heeeeeere's why he did/said that. duh!"
Meanwhile Ivanka's taking $100 million from the Saudis for...

Wait for it...

Womens rights!!!
<36>

Trudeau Jr. claims he is a feminist, yet he made an arms deal with the Saudis.

Facebook-d4ecc5.png

No, but he's the most blatant example of hypocrisy in the history of the position. The blame falls on the American public for still accepting this behavior in our government after years of being subjugated to it.

You're referring to the last 8 years, right?

Back