Is Dominick Reyes The Next Big Thing @ 205?

Someone in another thread today said 1 more fight then title shot for him lmao. Slowwwwwww down!

He looks good. I'd like to see him fight a Gian Villante level guy next, then step up to the top 10 if he can pass that test.

His chin seems to be out there and available to be hit, but his offense is so potent and he's so aggressive, good luck tagging him without getting wrecked.
Yeah that would be way too fuckin' quick. My God. I do like the Villante matchup though. If he doesn't get Jordan Johnson I think that's a proper step up for sure. Villante is fighting Alvey in a few weeks though.

Power and a chin, but looks sloppy and we know nothing about his grappling. At this point, at least, he only has a punchers chance against the top contenders. Maybe he becomes something great though

I've been saying this for a while now. I'm glad I stand correct. Jones is lucky he's not fighting anymore otherwise TS' second gif would be Jones.

I've been saying this for a while now. I'm glad I stand correct. Jones is lucky he's not fighting anymore otherwise TS' second gif would be Jones.
giphy.gif

Back