Is Dominick Cruz retired?

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What is going on with the guy ? I remember not to long ago people he was ranked top 3 pound for pound. I believe tj has surpassed him in terms of bw goat .

BW GOAT that wants to drop DOWN to try to cherry pick a second belt. Before, he even defends his.

Not fuckin likely...He’s a top 3 P4P

200.gif

The guy has been fighting forever and he's injury prone. I doubt he's in any rush to fight again as history has shown.

You might aswell be asking when Cain is coming back

Delusional Snake fan. Dom is to BW what MM is to FW and GSP is to WW or Bones to LHW - boring, undisputable, undoubtable division GOAT

What is going on with the guy ? I remember not to long ago people he was ranked top 3 pound for pound. I believe tj has surpassed him in terms of bw goat .

How fucking moronic are some people? A guy dominates a division for years and years, then gets beat. Suddenly, the new guy is the goat.

I love a boring decision as much as the next guy, but he's most likely waiting for another fight with Urijah Faber.

80147240.jpg

Lmao at TJ surpassing Cruz as the BW goat.

The better TJs resume gets, the bigger Cruz legacy gets ... You know why? Because Cruz beat TJ, while he was fresh off an injury and still hurting.

TJ will never be the BW goat. Never. As long as Cruz doesnt test positive for PEDs, TJ will always be Cruz's b!tch.

Not to mention, TJ even copied his style, rofl

TJ the copysnake

PS. Cruz to me is one of the most entertaining fighters ever, with his GOAT level striking. Idk what the hell yall talking about boring decisions, casuals

Last edited:
Delusional Snake fan. Dom is to BW what MM is to FW and GSP is to WW or Bones to LHW - boring, undisputable, undoubtable division GOAT

dom is the decision and split decision king....he's probably the most boring fighter to ever fight...

Of course not, he's still on pace to fulfill his one fight every three years commitment!

dom is the decision and split decision king....he's probably the most boring fighter to ever fight...
Youre not a fan of fighting bro. Go watch KO videos on youtube

Back