Is dolly McGregor incident the most crazy shit that has happened in UFC?

Conor is the a redneck equivalent in Ireland. He is from a low class background. What do you expect of such people?

Conor is the a redneck equivalent in Ireland. He is from a low class background. What do you expect of such people?
Crumlin is the Juggalo capital of Ireland.

Aldo was a necessary evil, he wanted to be the Champion, so he must defeat the Champion. At the time, he was a challenger!
Higher weight-class Champion, and this is the reason why he took the fight without hesitating. Come on man, he had nothing to lose, but only too win! So not a dengerous fight. Having a Chance losing his belt is a dangerous fight.
Fighting a guy 25 lbs heavier... no man, that were max 15 Pounds difference.
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/this-w...conor-mcgregor-and-nate-diaz-at-ufc-196-69663
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...onor-mcgregor-weight-20160817-snap-story.html
and even 25lbs... that was nate diaz, an at best Top 5 lightweight. Conor was at the pick of his game.
And once more... he had nothing to lose in that fight! So that was not a challenge!
Those are Facts man. The fights were entertaining for sure, he is entertaining but AGAIN! no good for the Sport.
And please, im not hating no one, he is good, he is maybe the best counterpuncher in the game now and i like to see him fight and making the Clown, he is entertaining.
Now take his marbles out of your mouth and breath.
I said 25lbs above his weight class.

He fought Aldo at 145 and then fought Diaz at 170 less than 4 months later.

It's hilarious all this he had nothing to lose shit, he had a fight to lose, you know the same way every guy on the roster does when the step in the Octagon?

Truth is, no one in MMA has ever had more to lose in pretty much every single fight, he's the face of the MMA, he's a worldwide brand, he's under more pressure than anyone who's ever competed.

If you can't see that then i'll have to file this under can't help the helpless.

The best part about the Rampage incident was it was posted here before anywhere else. A sherdogger took the famous pictures of rampage and his truck. He sold them to TMZ.

That's fuckin awesome haha

I said 25lbs above his weight class.

He fought Aldo at 145 and then fought Diaz at 170 less than 4 months later.

It's hilarious all this he had nothing to lose shit, he had a fight to lose, you know the same way every guy on the roster does when the step in the Octagon?

Truth is, no one in MMA has ever had more to lose in pretty much every single fight, he's the face of the MMA, he's a worldwide brand, he's under more pressure than anyone who's ever competed.

If you can't see that then i'll have to file this under can't help the helpless.
Ok, i dont want to argue anymore. He is a awesome fighter, i hope his fights for the title againg and againg and againg.

Back