Is dolly McGregor incident the most crazy shit that has happened in UFC?

The fight after the fight at the hospital.

Hon: Cindy Crawford asking for and getting Matt Hughes' sig.

Jake Shields boarding the photographer.

Nate Diaz goes on a blind date.

The Joe Son Rampage

The Rampage Rampage

The WarMachine Rampage

The Jon Jones Rampage

The Dolly Parton Rampage

I don't know how anything could top the fact that a UFC fighter went to boxing and literally fought Floyd Mayweather with no prior boxing record whatsoever.

Nick Diaz and Joe Riggs fought in a hospital before PR stunts, like buttons, and shitty hashtags.

Conor is the most entertaining man in sports.

We're lucky to have him.

Joe Son getting put in prison for gang rape, then killing his cell mate, is pretty up there.

That was all 15+ years after he was a UFC fighter though.

Conor wins, as his was at a UFC event (even if it was only media day) but Jones and Rampage weren't.

Honorable mention to Werdum.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
He's a typical bully

Conor is the most entertaining man in sports.

We're lucky to have him.
Not really.

He is entertaining but its like reality Shows, entertaining but no good for anyone but the ones making Money from that.
He is the reason Champions would not challenge themself, he is the reason for the UFC challenger and interim Belts Situation now.

So we are not really lucky.

In terms of what the public saw at the time and how he behaved the incident with Conor is bad but nothing tops the Jones hit and run. Crashes into a pregnant woman, runs away only to come back to get a bowl of weed and then run away again without ever checking on the pregnant woman.

Jon Jones basically left a pregnant woman for dead. Zero empathy or care in the world if she was dead or not. He went back for the coke, weed and money. He didn't give a fuck if she was dead and probably still doesn't. Jon Jones is a bad bad man and people fail to grasp it. His instinct was never to go back for the woman or to help her. That's fucking dark.

giphy.gif

Jon Jones basically left a pregnant woman for dead. Zero empathy or care in the world if she was dead or not. He went back for the coke, weed and money. He didn't give a fuck if she was dead and probably still doesn't. Jon Jones is a bad bad man and people fail to grasp it. His instinct was never to go back for the woman or to help her. That's fucking dark.
Man i think you are missunderstanding something. We are humans that like fighting, we are humans that like to see other humans destroy eachother in a cage, most of us fight themself and like to hit other People.
I dont think that jones was Aware of a pregnant woman inside the car, not to mention that he was on drugs and probably was not knowing what to do. But even if, that its not relevant. He should go to jail and pay for his mistakes. We have law System that is taking care of that.
Jones is for us just a tool of entertainment. He fights vary good and i like that, i dont like him as a Person, i dont want to be his friend, but i want to see him fight. Like i would like to see even a mass murderer fight if he was good in fighting. Biggest mass murderes are Bank owners and Presidents, would love to see them fight in a cage... till death.

Last edited:
Not really.

He is entertaining but its like reality Shows, entertaining but no good for anyone but the ones making Money from that.
He is the reason Champions would not challenge themself, he is the reason for the UFC challenger and interim Belts Situation now.

So we are not really lucky.
{<huh}

MM: Years of dominance, hasn't took a chance and went up to BW to give us a super fight. Hell, he wont even face a champ who's willing to come to him.

GSP: Years of dominance, never took a chance to go up to MW to give us a super fight. Coming back at 185 4 years later doesn't mean shit

Silva: Years of dominance, never took a chance to go up to LHW to give us a super fight. (going up to 185 to beat up on Forrest and Bonnar was a weak ass move and showed me he was scared)

Jones: Years of dominance, never took a chance to go up to HW to give us a super fight.

Conor: Said he'd be a 2 weight champ, became a 2 weight champ in 2 of the 3 most stacked divisions, did it all in 3.5 years (even being out with a 11 month ACL injury)

If your gonna take shots at Conor, stick to the facts, no one challenges themselves like Conor does.

And as for being the reason for the belt situation, he's only one part of that fuck up, Tony and Khabib have also played a part by not making it to the cage on multiple occasions, at least Conor had a 100 million reasons for not being in the Octagon.

I don't know how anything could top the fact that a UFC fighter went to boxing and literally fought Floyd Mayweather with no prior boxing record whatsoever.
Amazing that happened, started off as a bit of a joke throwaway on Conan but Conor actually talked his way into a $100m pay day. Genius self promotion to make that happen tbf.

{<huh}

MM: Years of dominance, hasn't took a chance and went up to BW to give us a super fight. Hell, he wont even face a champ who's willing to come to him.

GSP: Years of dominance, never took a chance to go up to MW to give us a super fight. Coming back at 185 4 years later doesn't mean shit

Silva: Years of dominance, never took a chance to go up to LHW to give us a super fight. (going up to 185 to beat up on Forrest and Bonnar was a weak ass move and showed me he was scared)

Jones: Years of dominance, never took a chance to go up to HW to give us a super fight.

Conor: Said he'd be a 2 weight champ, became a 2 weight champ in 2 of the 3 most stacked divisions, did it all in 3.5 years (even being out with a 11 month ACL injury)

If your gonna take shots at Conor, stick to the facts, no one challenges themselves like Conor does.

And as for being the reason for the belt situation, he's only one part of that fuck up, Tony and Khabib have also played a part by not making it to the cage on multiple occasions, at least Conor had a 100 million reasons for not being in the Octagon.
no, you or better we have a different understanding of "challenging himself".
For me is being an undefeated Champion many years, cleaning the devision.
For you apparently making everything possible to not defend the belt. Jokes aside, he has done what no one has, its impressive and i was happy for him, if i was his friend i would advise him to never fight againg, not even being seen in the media and live happy. But come on he had alot of help behind his back, the whole UFC directorate wanted him too be Champion. He is good no question, but he doesn't challenge himself, meaning he doesn't take dangerous fights.
Notice, i didn't say he is not entertaining. He is, i love to see him fight, i like his style too.
But he is not good for MMA as Sport.

no, you or better we have a different understanding of "challenging himself".
For me is being an undefeated Champion many years, cleaning the devision.
For you apparently making everything possible to not defend the belt. Jokes aside, he has done what no one has, its impressive and i was happy for him, if i was his friend i would advise him to never fight againg, not even being seen in the media and live happy. But come on he had alot of help behind his back, the whole UFC directorate wanted him too be Champion. He is good no question, but he doesn't challenge himself, meaning he doesn't take dangerous fights.
Notice, i didn't say he is not entertaining. He is, i love to see him fight, i like his style too.
But he is not good for MMA as Sport.
He doesn't take dangerous fights?

exasperated-gif-3.gif

I guess 10 year undefeated P4P champions, higher weight-class champions and guys who just beat you 25lbs above your own weight-class are not dangerous fights.

You must be trolling, hate cannot cloud common sense to this degree.

{<huh}

A Scotsman sucking the salty balls of an Irishman...oh my, times they are a changing.
Shame on you.
William Wallace is turning in his grave.

giphy.gif
Obviously an OT poster too.

A Scotsman sucking the salty balls of an Irishman...oh my, times they are a changing.
Shame on you.
William Wallace is turning in his grave.
Is he aye...

tenor.gif

What does that even mean?

Is he aye...

tenor.gif

What does that even mean?
Glad you could take time out of your busy day of Conor stalking and twitter following to respond.
Sad little man you are.

He doesn't take dangerous fights?
I guess 10 year undefeated P4P champions, higher weight-class champions and guys who just beat you 25lbs above your own weight-class are not dangerous fights.

You must be trolling, hate cannot cloud common sense to this degree.
Aldo was a necessary evil, he wanted to be the Champion, so he must defeat the Champion. At the time, he was a challenger!
Higher weight-class Champion, and this is the reason why he took the fight without hesitating. Come on man, he had nothing to lose, but only too win! So not a dengerous fight. Having a Chance losing his belt is a dangerous fight.
Fighting a guy 25 lbs heavier... no man, that were max 15 Pounds difference.
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/this-w...conor-mcgregor-and-nate-diaz-at-ufc-196-69663
http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp...onor-mcgregor-weight-20160817-snap-story.html
and even 25lbs... that was nate diaz, an at best Top 5 lightweight. Conor was at the pick of his game.
And once more... he had nothing to lose in that fight! So that was not a challenge!
Those are Facts man. The fights were entertaining for sure, he is entertaining but AGAIN! no good for the Sport.
And please, im not hating no one, he is good, he is maybe the best counterpuncher in the game now and i like to see him fight and making the Clown, he is entertaining.
Now take his marbles out of your mouth and breath.

Glad you could take time out of your busy day of Conor stalking and twitter following to respond.
Sad little man you are.
You're a strange little fella.

Back