Is DJ the only undersized champion in the UFC?

Agreed. DJ is undersized in the lightest division which is why it's hilarious of TJ to challenge him instead of Holloway. Shows what kind of a bitch TJ really is.
TJ is 10 pounds lighter then holloway and 20 pounds bigger then dj. And people call dj the coward

Cherry pick much?

DC is small.

GSP was small for MW.

DC WOULD be small if his body fat was lower. But he's about average weight on fight night for a LHW which is what matters

GSP fought once at MW and will never fight there again. Besides, he's not a champion anymore

Is it just me or does Whittaker not seem that big for a MW? He was a massive WW but doesn't look any bigger now imo.

Is it just me or does Whittaker not seem that big for a MW? He was a massive WW but doesn't look any bigger now imo.

Yeah he's probably average for MW. Romero was definitely heavier.

Stipe: 6'4" 246 lbs
DC: 5'11" 230 lbs
Whittaker: 6'0 216 lbs
Woodley: 5'9" 205 lbs
Conor: 5'9" 180 lbs
Tony: 5'11" 200 lbs
Holloway: 5'11" (cant find any source on this but I'm guessing 170-175)
Dillashaw: 5'6" 160 lbs
DJ: 5'3" 140 lbs

Whittaker is actually average for MW which surprised me

Average heights for each weightclass
imyPODe.png

DC as well...

Stipe: 6'4" 246 lbs
DC: 5'11" 230 lbs
Whittaker: 6'0 216 lbs
Woodley: 5'9" 205 lbs
Conor: 5'9" 180 lbs
Tony: 5'11" 200 lbs
Holloway: 5'11" (cant find any source on this but I'm guessing 170-175)
Dillashaw: 5'6" 160 lbs
DJ: 5'3" 140 lbs

Whittaker is actually average for MW which surprised me

Average heights for each weightclass
imyPODe.png
You answered your title in your op, the answer is no but he is the most undersized.

DJ is NOT undersized for 125. Undersized for a full grown man maybe, but not for the weight class he competes at.

Agreed. DJ is undersized in the lightest division which is why it's hilarious of TJ to challenge him instead of Holloway. Shows what kind of a bitch TJ really is.
lol the size difference between TJ and Holloway is bigger than TJ/DJ.....

DJ is NOT undersized for 125. Undersized for a full grown man maybe, but not for the weight class he competes at.
Everyone says he's the smallest guy in the UFC because of his height..... They think height is the be all, end all for being in a weight class.

Everyone says he's the smallest guy in the UFC because of his height..... They think height is the be all, end all for being in a weight class.

I know, if it were that big of deal then Struve or Browne would be champions at HW. Ben Saunders would be WW GOAT and James Vick should be next champion at LW.

What i find more interesting is that only a single champ out of 13 belt holders is over 6 feet tall

Add to the fact
the UFC literally LIES ALL THE FUCKING time regarding physical measurments, after stipe every champ is 5'11 or under

Manlets and womanlets rejoice
We won!

200w.gif

the weight classes are there to protect manlets from normal humans ofc they will have belts.

Arent DC, woodley and TJ all undersized according to those numbers?

At his heaviest DJ is 140. For comparison, Joe B, who is one inch taller than DJ, said he usually gets up to 150 between fights. Same thing for John Dodson. When he was at Flw dude was 152 at one time. Tim Elliot, 155 lbs. Wilson Reis, 155. Cejudo, 155 lbs.

He's one of if not the shortest Flw and by all accounts the person who cuts the least amount of weight

Back