Is DJ content with fighting the Borgs, Reis’, Cariasos, and Elliots of the world...

Not using an apostrophe on an mma forum has zero relevance on intelligence. You're one dumbass dude this isn't grammar class. You didn't double space after several of your sentences and used a comma after a space so you must be a dumbass. See how dumb you look using your reasoning against you? Literally you're one dumb dude.
Clearly I'm one dumb dude , we get it mclovin , go get a cheeseburger and calm the fuck down .

Clearly I'm one dumb dude , we get it mclovin , go get a cheeseburger and calm the fuck down .
Clearly, as long as you understand. Only a dumbass knocks someone on not using an apostrophe while making several grammar mistakes of their own. You should probably stop posting youre just going to continue to look like a fool

Clearly, as long as you understand. Only a dumbass knocks someone on not using an apostrophe while making several grammar mistakes of their own. You should probably stop posting youre just going to continue to look like a fool
Ok macdouble , you got me , I'm the dumbass here . Truce ? Your intelligence is clearly far superior to mine .

By all means go back to strawmanning for DJ turd muffin.
Well , I didn't strawman to begin with , I asked a question that was completely separate from the original post . But your hatred must run deep for "DJ turd muffin" as you so eloquently refer to him . I don't have a dog in this fight , I was just playing devils advocate as I'm not really a fan of either so insulting DJ really doesn't hurt my feelings lol.

BTW do Big Macs still have that thousand island shit on them ? I could never get on board that train .

Well , I didn't strawman to begin with , I asked a question that was completely separate from the original post . But your hatred must run deep for "DJ turd muffin" as you so eloquently refer to him . I don't have a dog in this fight , I was just playing devils advocate as I'm not really a fan of either so insulting DJ really doesn't hurt my feelings lol.
holy shit my dude I put a comma after DJ so your simple brain could understand I'm calling you a turd muffin not DJ....XD.... I gotta put you on ignore now because you're a complete waste of time. Thanks for the laughs though

holy shit my dude I put a comma after DJ so your simple brain could understand I'm calling you a turd muffin not DJ....XD.... I gotta put you on ignore now because you're a complete waste of time. Thanks for the laughs though
Actually , if you'll see where I quoted your exact post , you didn't . So after you posted it , you quickly realized your mistake , went back and edited it and then proceeded to call me a waste of time ...wow .

TJ mops the floor with the rest of the FLW division. No one wants their time wasted on that.

sure, on paper, but those fights would need to happen in order for him to prove that. He doesn't need to as long as he has the title, but if the UFC wants to bill this as a champ vs champ fight and let TJ duck his own division, then they should pay DJ what he is asking for. If they want to make that fight, then just pay him, it's that simple. He's said this like 20x and you guys still act as if he is somehow afraid of TJ. He fought half his career in that division, how on earth do you figure he's afraid to fight another guy from that weight class?

DJ is playing it safe and I really can't blame him. He is building a division and a legacy, he gets paid enough to make a good living while remaining healthy. Why would he risk his health and legacy to try and prove a point, certainly if there is no short term financial reward to it. DJ should finish his contract at flyweight (5 more fights) and negotiate a new 8 fight contract, including a move to BW, PPV points and a bigger show & win purse.

Back