Is Dillon Danis the most cringeworthy person in mma?

I've been watching a lot of Paul Newman movies recently - my god, has the standards for being a real man dropped in our time :confused:

Does he have any actual fans. Other than Conor Stans who only loves him by association

I've been watching a lot of Paul Newman movies recently - my god, has the standards for being a real man dropped in our time :confused:

Damn fucking straight.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

And it's pettiness when you criticise someone for failing and still doing better than you

Not in all cases. I can't make a better movie than most directors, but I'm still free to critique films. I can't write a novel, but I'm free to analyze them and critique them without being petty. It's a fucking academic process to always be critical. Just because someone makes more money or does something better than me doesn't mean I can't give my opinions.

Not in all cases. I can't make a better movie than most directors, but I'm still free to critique films. I can't write a novel, but I'm free to analyze them and critique them without being petty. It's a fucking academic process to always be critical. Just because someone makes more money or does something better than me doesn't mean I can't give my opinions.
Just because you can do it doesn't mean it doesn't make you a douche

Whatever happens to that Conor F'boy running around squawking Dillons name every chance he got?

Take the most annoying things that Conor fanboys say and do and concentrate that into one person

"i'll tape a brick to her cheeks"

Tom-Cruise-What.gif
its from the best track on the GOAT gucci manes may 2017 mixtape, Droptopwop

I'm not sure if it would be awesome or if it would totally suck to leach onto Conor like Artem or Danis are. Sure, you get some to see some shit, free flights, epic parties but when all is said and done Danis will probably fight for maybe 50k absolute tops and after seeing his striking, I feel there's a solid chance he loses. He also doesn't strike me as someone who's super athletic or has the wrestling to take the fight to the matt when he wants.

No, this is the most cringeworthy guy in mma

Thats the same guy who atacked his former girlfriend and got knocked out by her via headkick in the process. Keven lee is pretty far up that list too imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back