Is Dennis Siver the greatest german fighter of all time?

Nick_Hein.jpg

@Karnage @Deffid

He is not the greatest german fighter ever...

Shit, nobody knows him...

Max Schmeling is the GOAT!
...right behind him is probably Henry Maske...

OG Dennis Siver has always been criminally underrated imo

35 fight vet, 6 POTN bonuses, 11 losses, mostly to good fighters who were doing exceptionally well at the time

Not the loudest, most charismatic guy, but Siver's spinning back kick to the liver is certainly a "signature move" of his

Thought he fought kind of odd in the McGregor fight.. Bouncing around like he had springs in his feet, but he wasn't really expected to win that fight and Conor's prediction of getting him out of there when he said he was did not come into fruition

Call me crazy, but I do look forward to Dennis' fights. Not the most agile guy in the world, but he does good with the short, compact frame that he has.

Coming off a win to one of the GOATs BJ Penn.. Hopefully we can see Siver back in the octogon soon.

OG Dennis Siver has always been criminally underrated imo

35 fight vet, 6 POTN bonuses, 11 losses, mostly to good fighters who were doing exceptionally well at the time

Not the loudest, most charismatic guy, but Siver's spinning back kick to the liver is certainly a "signature move" of his

Thought he fought kind of odd in the McGregor fight.. Bouncing around like he had springs in his feet, but he wasn't really expected to win that fight and Conor's prediction of getting him out of there when he said he was did not come into fruition

Call me crazy, but I do look forward to Dennis' fights. Not the most agile guy in the world, but he does good with the short, compact frame that he has.

Coming off a win to one of the GOATs BJ Penn.. Hopefully we can see Siver back in the octogon soon.

Unfortunately GOAT Siver is no longer in the UFC.

He was born in Russia but has German roots. That's why his family was able to immigrate to Germany after Soviet Union collapsed. So he is a German

That's not true when the soviet union collapsed my Uncle, and his family went to Germany cause germans accepted most soviet post-collapse, we, on the other hand, to get to America were sponsored by my uncle who already lived here all his life and had to wait for 5 years, etc. it was worth ti though I'm glad i am not in Germany.

Are you talking career wise or skill wise?Both Weichel and Hein would kick his ass especially now to name a few and that's just at 145 (Hein was just scheduled at 145 vs Zabit)

tarec saffedine or however u spell it

Back