Is DC still disliked on this forum and in general?

Killroy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm glad DC is champ again, I wasn't a fan in the beginning but the guy started growing on me. I like his commentary, I usually enjoy his fights (let's forget the Silva fight for the time being), but the guy still seemed to get no love from the crowd or sherdog.

You think this perception will finally change now that Jones is probably out of this sport and he's champ again?

I really feel that he's a better champ and representation for this sport then Jones. Seeing him cry after losing to Jones really showed that he cares about that belt and he cares about being and staying the champ while Jones just doesn't give a shit about his career and threw it all away.

Looking forward to his next title defense!

ufc-ufc-192-daniel-cormier-58a7798bf61a5503281f258f-g.gif

Daniel+Cormier+Trips+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

Daniel+Cormier+Manhandles+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

10001970.gif

There definitely seems to be a shift in the air.

Only by the last few Juicehead Jones helmet-inhalers.

<DCrying><DCrying>

Best to watch while staring at the dc crying gif. What a beautiful site to see

I don't love DC, but I never want to see Jon Jones cheat.. I mean fight again.

There can be only one champion
Beastin' 25/8

I liked him when he first had the black fedor tag as he fought very much like him. Then when he came into the UFC and started grinding people against the fence and he showed his grating personality i began to root against him vs just about everybody

I'm a native Oklahoman and the man was a great wrestler at Oklahoma State. I've been a fan his entire career.

But if that circumstance hadn't been so, he is a genuine dude who works extremely hard at what he does, has integrity and character. Not certain what happened to make the fans turn on him. There was a point early on when people were calling him Black Fedor and The Next Emporer and shit.

never knew why anyone disliked DC dudes a fucking beast. shame Jones stupid ass will always be a bad mark on his career.

I can't believe he ever got hate in the 1st place. Olympian, class act, beast in the cage, good on the mic, good family man, respectful of the sport. Then again this is the forum that has a hard on for multiple time cheaters (Reem, Barnett, Sonnen, Jones).

American people love cheats so they rooted for JJ instead of an honest man, just like they do when they elect a president,

I'm not a fan of DC, but the way he carried himself during the whole Jon Jones fiasco is very commendable.
Jon's four year ban will probably mean DC retiring with the belt.

Back