Is Darren Till the future of the welterweight division?

I'm bumping this thread because Till is the future and the only one worthy of a title shot. A case can be made for Colby and GSP down the road perhaps.

He is in his physical prime right now. At the age of 24, he can probably keep this insane weight cut for another 3-4 years, so yeah you might be on to something.

His next fight will tell us more, incidentally why doesn't he has a fight line up...feking ufc.
I disagree, think he's still 3-4 years off from his true physical prime. 27-32 to me seem likes the sweet spot for male athletic output.

I disagree, think he's still 3-4 years off from his true physical prime. 27-32 to me seem likes the sweet spot for male athletic output.
Athletic output sure. But use Rory as a model. Rory has not necessarily become a far far greater threat than he was just before he fought Lawler. As far as pure striking skills are determined, I think Till is already in his prime and does not have much further to travel. Time to fight for the belt.

Im super impressed with him. Very skilled on the feet and he looks like he’s big for ww and hard to get down.

Back