Is Darren Till the future of the welterweight division?

Squall10

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
T Wood can only dominate for so long. Eventually someone will have the TDD and standup to overwhelm him. I don't need to see anymore from Till, give him the damn title shot!

As far as Platinum is concerned, he is the future Matt Brown-like gatekeeper of the division. Which isn't a bad thing.

(Yes my question was rhetorical and I don't want to hear from Platypus Nation.)

Last edited:
He is in his physical prime right now. At the age of 24, he can probably keep this insane weight cut for another 3-4 years, so yeah you might be on to something.

His next fight will tell us more, incidentally why doesn't he has a fight line up...feking ufc.

Till will be the best British fighter out there i believe.

He's got that strong wide stance as well which seems to be doing the business.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
He looks like he will be the best very soon.

Hes a fucking beast. At ww i think he can take anyone on the feet. Lets see if he can handle woodleys rasslin'

Im really high on this dude. Hes not joking, he'll probably end his career at LHW. I think he'd beat Wonderboy on the feet.

ye because twood dominates so much... barely squeezing out decisions defence after defence, his time will come and tbh till is someone to keep an eye on. dude is as legit as they get

Yes because he recently looked great. That means he's the future goat.

doesnt seem to have a lot of diversity. Left straight, left leg high kick. Spams that shit every fight lol. Kind of reminds me of conor. well see what happens

Hasn't he had problems making 170? Technically doesn't that mean in the future he probably wont be fighting at ww?

doesnt seem to have a lot of diversity. Left straight, left leg high kick. Spams that shit every fight lol. Kind of reminds me of conor. well see what happens

He also has really good jab, uppercuts & maybe best elbows in the game today? Elbow against Velickovic was incredible. It has also been stated that he was tapping black belts out in his time at Brazil. He has way faster hands than anyone else at the division.

Hasn't he had problems making 170? Technically doesn't that mean in the future he probably wont be fighting at ww?

He did, but only once after two year break by injury. After that his weight cuts has been good, last time he was on weight one day before and was drinking glass of coke before that.

Colby and till will be running the division soon.

I'm not sure if either can beat T wood or wonderboy yet, but they are the best grappler and striker in the division after those two retire or lose a step.

He also has really good jab, uppercuts & maybe best elbows in the game today? Elbow against Velickovic was incredible. It has also been stated that he was tapping black belts out in his time at Brazil. He has way faster hands than anyone else at the division.
no need to be defensive just stating the truth. he spams his moves quite a bit. not saying hes going no where

Hes a fucking beast. At ww i think he can take anyone on the feet. Lets see if he can handle woodleys rasslin'

Im really high on this dude. Hes not joking, he'll probably end his career at LHW. I think he'd beat Wonderboy on the feet.
Woodley prob takes him dwn n brutalizes him on the floor

Mike Perry will KO Darren Stiff and end his hype-train

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back