Is Dana Rooting for Bisping or GSP?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know he wanted Brock to beat Cain and had a pissed off face when he won and he also loves Bisping and is not so much in love with GSP but who does he want to win? I would say GSP since he is the bigger star and would get him much more PPV's if he is champion at MW or WW.

GSP sells millions of PPVs if he fights 3 more times... so GSP. Bisping doesn't sell as well.

I don't think he cares. He and GSP seem to have a very bad relationship these days. GSP I think feels very disrespected by Dana. And rightfully so.

gsp-mcgregor.jpg

I don't think he cares. He and GSP seem to have a very bad relationship these days. GSP I think feels very disrespected by Dana. And rightfully so.

You think Dana's dislike of GSP is going to get in the way of his love for money? I highly doubt it. I am sure Dana still wants GSP to win even if it is relunctantly, be it at MW or WW

Dana goes where the money flows. GSP is up Dana's nose. Dana White knows where the money flows.

Dana is obviously rooting for GSP. I´m sure he´s thinking of ways to ditch Woodley and make Conor vs GSP down the road.

You think Dana's dislike of GSP is going to get in the way of his love for money? I highly doubt it. I am sure Dana still wants GSP to win even if it is relunctantly, be it at MW or WW

I don't think Dana cares anymore. He gets paid the same regardless of what the PPV's do. Didn't he sell his remaining stake in the UFC too? I think he'd love Bisping to murk GSP back to retirement.

Dana might be an idiot but he's a business man through and through. And he will kiss ass if he has to. As long as his champs are selling tickets and PVP's he doesn't give a shit what they say about him.

Dana trashed GSP for years. He only made this fight to punish Woodley (ship sailed???).

Bisping doesn’t sell but neither would Romero or Whittaker. GSP sells but he won’t be the UFC’s marionette.

I think at the end of the day- as long as GDP is going to continue to fight- of course he wants Pierre to win.Bisping wants no part of these top guys at 185 and between his age and his eye, I think he's already at the stage of having one foot in possible retirement. If Gsp wins, he goes Tyron or POSSIBLY Conor (If they meet at a weight) while Whitaker falls into 185 "champion"

Dana will be rooting a boxing event that night.

Just like everyone else, Dana knows GSP is just coming back for one or two fights to make money And keep his sponsors warm. Bisping is also retiering in a fight or two..

So I don't think he cares who wins. They Are both very important for the UFC.

GSP, obviously. He's the bigger and better star, plus it could set up a real super fight between he and McGregor somewhere down the road.

Also havent Bisping alwasy been a company man?
Have he ever said a word against Dana or the UFC?
No doubt Bisping is much easier to work with.

Back