Is Dana really wrong on dumping on the fighters?

Yes he is.
Dana is a beta cuck who hides behind his wealth and position while criticizing those for something he has never done.

The fighters are the product.
Would you buy a car from somewhere where the guy in charge constantly trashes the vehicles?
No wonder there's dwindling buys/ interest in the ufc

These fighters don’t have their own promoters. They aren’t boxers who have guys to hype them up. They are on their own. Dana is their promoter.

You fucking fire your promoter if he trashes you like that! He’s supposed to promote you!

The UFC reversed the game. Turned everything on it’s head. Now the promoter can fire the fighter. That’s nowt how it’s supposed to be. Not for people who risk their lives in a cage.

I get he's a promoter but more than that, I think he is a fan who likes to see good fights and gets mad when he isn't given one
This explains your confusion. You seem to think Dana is more a fan than a promoter. He's not a fan. He's an executive of a multi-billion dollar business. Publicly denigrating his employees the way he does is pretty despicable. If he wants to act like a fan, he should leave the company and go be a fan.

Yes, yes he is. A good president is professional and doesn't throw fighters under the bus. He can be honest and say a fight wasn't exciting, but work to build the fighter up again.

Dana is just a shithead. The face of a company shouldn't be acting like a dumb drunk fan. The UFC succeeded DESPITE him, not because of him.

Again they contract they created with the public is to give open feedback and create real dialogue. Dana’s not in a role to be a dullard suit and that’s not his job.

This explains your confusion. You seem to think Dana is more a fan than a promoter. He's not a fan. He's an executive of a multi-billion dollar business. Publicly denigrating his employees the way he does is pretty despicable. If he wants to act like a fan, he should leave the company and go be a fan.
Did he publicly denigrate ngannou? He was critical and tried to rationalize why he underperformed (and put on an embarrassing performance). Not exactly despicable in that case.

This is just the times he's said shit on camera to the media etc, imagine some of the shit hes said to fighters behind closed doors that are scared to say anything in public from fear of getting shafted in the future.

He's absolutely wrong for the simple fact that he's sabotaging his own business.

They way he shit on DJ is a perfect example. His PPV numbers are trash, so try and build him up, don't publicly bash him. The more interest his fighters get's the more money HE will ultimately make.

He's the CEO of a multi billion dollar company. His duty should be to grow the company and it's fighters name, not slander them to save a few bucks in the future.

Can you imagine the Commissioner or team owner of a billion dollar basket ball team started to talk bad about one of it's star players to gain some future leverage? It will never happen.

Dana White can't be Don King anymore if he truly wants the UFC to become a mainstream sport.

He should act like a professional. As it is, he does not even act like an adult.

Dana "trashing" fighters isn't him being a passionate fan, it's him using amateurish reverse psychology among other lazy bully tactics to control fighters.

Like saying GSP is not a fighter. You really think Dana didn't want GSP to come back? The same man that booked CM Punk TWICE!? GTFOH

Trashing Francis is Dana's way of motivating him. I'm not against tough love. I think he deserved to be publicly critsized, but Dana goes overboard all the time.

If the President of the entire fucking country can do it, I don't see why the president of a professional fist-fighting organization can't do the same.

If the President of the entire fucking country can do it, I don't see why the president of a professional fist-fighting organization can't do the same.
The Goofapotamus is on the same path as Trump, he’ll be the first Pink president of the united states. There’s then been white, black, orange and pink presidents. Remarkable!

it's just negotiations by him
criticizing them keeps the payments low

It sin't about his criticism of the fights though. Rather pointless in the midst of the actually dynamics being alleged.

Big boss man that can essentially end your career, mad that he didn't get to fuck your girl and taking it out on you. (I know, alleged)

Giving preferential treatment to fighters based on them either literally or figuratively sucking his cock (i said or)

The whole Rhonda thing (Weinstein'esqe)

I can't say I know that he did it, but people in his position often do these things, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Nobody really gives a shit if he said a fight sucks. Making it about that is a huge deflection from the potential piece of shit that this man may be.

Firstly, he was totally wrong for blasting Schaub. But my question is, can we excuse Dana shitting on fights and fighters because he is passionate bout the sport? He usually echoes what the fans thinks and will call a shit fight a shit fight. I get he's a promoter but more than that, I think he is a fan who likes to see good fights and gets mad when he isn't given one (much like the rest of us) he's not perfect, he's lies, is greedy, favors certain fighters (which i can sorta get) but him expressing his opinion and echoing what the majority think, should that really be frowned upon?

Schaub is retarded. I mean that he is a legitimately special needs person. I'm not just saying that for effect. He should have a caregiver accompany him around, for his own safety.

Schaub doesn’t seem like a bad guy he’s just stupid

Dana seems like a straight up sh*t head

Yeah, he's wrong. His job is to convince all of us that these guys are killers and would destroy 99% of the world's population with a finger. He can't accomplish that if he's telling us that Fighter A is lazy and isn't worth watching.

Firstly, he was totally wrong for blasting Schaub. But my question is, can we excuse Dana shitting on fights and fighters because he is passionate bout the sport? He usually echoes what the fans thinks and will call a shit fight a shit fight. I get he's a promoter but more than that, I think he is a fan who likes to see good fights and gets mad when he isn't given one (much like the rest of us) he's not perfect, he's lies, is greedy, favors certain fighters (which i can sorta get) but him expressing his opinion and echoing what the majority think, should that really be frowned upon?

Dana's only purpose in this world is to absorb all of the worlds trans fats and clog his own arteries. Whenever he deviates from that purpose, it's easy to see why he's more trouble than he's worth. The man isn't just a danger to himself or MMA, he's a danger to whatever city he is in when finally just explodes in a huge blast of saturated fats.

Back