Is Curtis Blaydes Bellator bound?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
UFC top heavyweight contender Curtis "Razor" Blaydes is on his last fight contract with the UFC against Alistair Overeem,

And he said he is seeking better opportunities (better pay)....

Will the UFC match the pay that he wanted,

Or a new UFC top contender will move to another promotion possibly Bellator?

Wouldn't surprise me. I hope Bellator continues to get some big names/up and comers. Dana sucks.

The HW division overall is so bad that Blaydes is a top contender. Smh

If Blaydes beats Overeem he is the #1 contender in the UFC. I dont think he is going away.

Also he is young and most of UFC HW division are fossils or really not that good. He is top 5 by default and will keep being that way.

hes gonna stay with the ufc i think even if he loses and especially if he wins. cant see bellator offering him much since hes a wrestler, he might be another Kongo for them

It really shows you how shallow HW is in the UFC. Overeem is 2-2 in his last 4 and 1 win away from a title shot.

UFC top heavyweight contender Curtis "Razor" Blaydes is on his last fight contract with the UFC against Alistair Overeem,

And he said he is seeking better opportunities (better pay)....

Will the UFC match the pay that he wanted,

Or a new UFC top contender will move to another promotion possibly Bellator?
Fake news. Signed a new deal before Reem.

The HW division overall is so bad that Blaydes is a top contender. Smh
I don't think that Blaydes being a top contender shows how awful the HW division is. Having Oleyinik, Tuivasa and Albini all in the top 15 tho... Yikes.

He will stay in the UFC.

He is just doing the smart thing that any athlete should do, test the free agent market.

He will stay in the UFC.

He is just doing the smart thing that any athlete should do, test the free agent market.

Actually no he's not he signed an 8 fight contract before the overeem fight......another who didn't read lol.(I've been guilty lol)

It really shows you how shallow HW is in the UFC. Overeem is 2-2 in his last 4 and 1 win away from a title shot.
He's not if he wins this week then Volkov will be the one getting the title shot, or possibly cain, or god I hope not Brock. Even BlackBeast with a win could get a shot over reem getting a win.

Back