Is Cris Cyborg as strong as 125/135 lbs men in UFC?

Are you retarded. Women ARE inherently weaker than men, that's called biology and it all has to do with the significant difference in testosterone muscles and how much more lean muscle mass men have. The fuck are you talking about brah
I already explained, you just have poor reading comprehension so you haven't grasped what i'm saying yet.

This Men vs. Women shit is getting old. Any top level Male fighter destroys Cyborg at any weight. If you disagree, you are a beta male.
We're not talking about a top level male. We're talking about a random 125 or 135 male fighter.

It is feasible that Cyborg could be as strong or stronger than a man 20 lbs lighter than her. If you can't understand that, you are a moron, not me.

I'm not saying she's stronger than every man at 135, but i'm certain there are a few, especially if they are a natural 135.

I didn't call anyone dumb, did I.

I'm merely saying that you all misunderstand what i'm saying.

I'm no ground hog expert, so i can't think of a better way to explain what i'm saying, but rest assured, i am correct.

You aren't. You are extremely wrong and extremely stupid. You should just accept it, grow, and move on.

You aren't. You are extremely wrong and extremely stupid. You should just accept it, grow, and move on.
No go captain. I am 100% correct. you're just simple, and that's ok.

How many weight classes difference would you say a women would have to go to find a man that she is equal to, or stronger than?

Surely you aren't implying that a female 265 lb pro weight lifter is weaker than a 125 lb male lifter, are you? If so, you are a fucking moron, case closed.

Now back to my point, i believe that cyborg could be as strong as a 125lb male, being that she is 150-160 lbs or so when walking around.

Do you dispute this?

No go captain. I am 100% correct. you're just simple, and that's ok.

How many weight classes difference would you say a women would have to go to find a man that she is equal to, or stronger than?

Surely you aren't implying that a female 265 lb pro weight lifter is weaker than a 125 lb male lifter, are you? If so, you are a fucking moron, case closed.

Now back to my point, i believe that cyborg could be as strong as a 125lb male, being that she is 150-160 lbs or so when walking around.

Do you dispute this?

Read your post, idiot.

Women aren't inherently weaker than men, they just aren't as likely to have as large of frames and/or as muscular body types as a man.

But if you compare a woman that does have good muscle development and/or a large frame and put them against an identically built man with identical training, they would be relatively equal in strength. The sex is irrelevant.

That's wrong, moron. Objectively wrong, you dumb shit. That's why everyone is laughing at your stupid ass. Grow and move on. Pretending you didn't say retarded shit is the first step towards continuing to say retarded shit.

Read your post, idiot.

Women aren't inherently weaker than men, they just aren't as likely to have as large of frames and/or as muscular body types as a man.

But if you compare a woman that does have good muscle development and/or a large frame and put them against an identically built man with identical training, they would be relatively equal in strength. The sex is irrelevant.

That's wrong, moron. Objectively wrong, you dumb shit. That's why everyone is laughing at your stupid ass. Grow and move on. Pretending you didn't say retarded shit is the first step towards continuing to say retarded shit.
That's a fair assessment of my original post, but i clarified my point later on, which is what i've moved on to.

Read your post, idiot.

P. S. You didn't answer my question smart guy. Is a 265 lb female that pro lifts weaker than a 125 male that pro lifts. The answer is no. And that's all i'm saying. There are men that Cyborg is stronger than, they would just be smaller men than her. I'm guessing that some of the 125 and 135 ers would fit that bill.

That's my actual point, i'm just poor at explaining myself.

You're incorrect. On all accounts.

I specifically said a women compared to a man WITH IDENTICAL BODY TYPE.

That would be identical body fat, identical muscle mass, identical build. Same number of fast twitch muscle fibers, etc.

The only difference would be the hormones.

The strength would be near identical.

So if you compare cyborg with a 135 or 125 lb man of the same size and build, she would be equal in strength.

I know it's hard for your troglodyte brain to comprehend. But try.
You can't possibly be serious?

Identical body fat, identical muscle mass, identical build, same number of fast twitch muscle fibers, but the only difference would be the hormones? You realize it's mostly the hormones that dictate the development of the former factors you listed, right?

In essence, you're saying that a female of equal weight and build would be as strong as a male if that said female would actually be a male.

You can't possibly be serious?

Identical body fat, identical muscle mass, identical build, same number of fast twitch muscle fibers, but the only difference would be the hormones? You realize it's mostly the hormones that dictate the development of the former factors you listed, right?

In essence, you're saying that a female of equal weight and build would be as strong as a male if that said female would actually be a male.
No, i'm saying that a woman like Cyborg, who has a very manly musculature, unlike most women, could feasibly compete in strength with a man of a similar build if they are 20-40 lbs lighter than her, as they would be per TS's question.

You're incorrect. On all accounts.

I specifically said a women compared to a man WITH IDENTICAL BODY TYPE.

That would be identical body fat, identical muscle mass, identical build. Same number of fast twitch muscle fibers, etc.

The only difference would be the hormones.

The strength would be near identical.

So if you compare cyborg with a 135 or 125 lb man of the same size and build, she would be equal in strength.

I know it's hard for your troglodyte brain to comprehend. But try.

No my dumb friend...You are wrong...Go look up weight lifting records. go ahead. I'll wait...much lighter men lift much heavier weights than women far heavier than them. Have you ever taken a biology class? if you found a man of 130lbs and a woman 130lbs, the man is always going to have much more muscle and strength...it's just simple biology...Stop being such a female kiss ass...

...men are, objectively, stronger than women. We have denser bones and muscles.
You couldn't be more off base and ignorant, yet you are making shit up and calling other people dumb. Get your science from places other than tumblr blogs.
Wonder if this user is a woman, I'm starting to think so, and a feminist one. I'm a woman and I can't believe someone thinks the way this user think... She's so wrong!

Back